Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes January 19-26 ANYBODY WANTS TO JOIN US????

Poster: A snowHead
Frosty the Snowman, you are right it would be better if Suz and JoJo did the work to lure potential ski buddies Happy but regarding your question who is sexier??? thats simple mate... Suz and JoJo shaking that thing of course!

george_1, nice one dude! you get everything checked out there as well and I ll buy you that big beer if you want... Toofy Grin you know a bit more practice and October Fest will be your regular favourite festival Laughing
we will be in touch then

I m off to the swimming pool... still drunk after last nite... but alcohol floats does it? I shell not sink today Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FenlandSkier, it would be fun but I dont have skis you see... but will try to make it there anyway just to see whats up
they should have renting outlet anyway... I ll be checking the thread to se when you guys are going there
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
szy, I can't afford it but count me in snowHead snowHead just tell me what to do and what the plan is for flights and accomodation. Cheers snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Swirly, alright you are in! NICE!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
szy, Alright you are onnn! I'll be in touch with my phone number when we get out there!
Swirly, Glad to see you are coming! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I might be in Les Arcs during that week, so I'll try to get up to Tignes for the day to say hello.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
george_1, I'm still coming in march too!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, that would be great if you did.

I cant wait to check out my new boots ... apparently admin has the same model and colour and he claims he bought it first rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
szy, Nordica Speedmachine12s? in red n white. I have some 8s in Black n white
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, spot on, we had to wait around for a few hours while he fussed over the colour Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Fantastico. Just stumbled across this thread.
I'm out in Tignes at sort of the same time.
I trundle out by train on the Friday night, arriving Tignes the morning of Saturday 26th
Not quite early enough to bring you all coffee and croissants, but should be ok for a mid-morning meet-up if I can keep up with any of you.
I presume
Orange is the order of the day Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
if I can keep up with any of you.
Jonpim, Can't see that being a problem
Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty the Snowman, I keep forgetting my braces!
It slows me down somewhat. snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Jonpim wrote:
Fantastico. Just stumbled across this thread.
I'm out in Tignes at sort of the same time.
I trundle out by train on the Friday night, arriving Tignes the morning of Saturday 26th

That'll be the gasmen's holiday - sorry, study leave?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
george_1, yeah and it was freezing.
snow report
Alastair, Correct. Cool
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, I know they are Nordica red and white ... I cant remember the model... Madeye-Smiley Dude they fit great and look cool!

george_1, you are just gelous ... Razz + it wasnt few hours but days! haha anyway they wanted to get me into pink Salomon... cant remember the model but apparently the best! they fit ok but....................... pink? Toofy Grin

Swirly, true... somehow the chap (shop owner) let us in even though it was closed... (Suz was with us thats why) but he didnt let in everybody hehehe I didnt mind those few hours inside Cool Swirly, were you in or out wink

Jonpim, we wont be in Tignes till either afternoon or late in the evening on Saturday (ca. 11pm)
snow conditions
szy, I was outside, if they'd let us in I'd have bought something!
ski holidays
Just booked my flights Toofy Grin snowHead Cool
ski holidays
Swirly, hehe who with and what time dude?!
ski holidays
szy, the liverpool ryanair ones.
ski holidays
szy wrote:
Kenzie, niiiice!! we will meet then for sure. Can you PM me your mobile please and I will let you know when we are there.... you ll show us around the clubs Happy I ve never been there so its good you are there wink

Mobile no. might be a problem - I don't know if last year's will still be working 'til I get there.
Clubs? In Tignes? You haven't been before, have you!
ski holidays
Kenzie, A few years ago we went to 3 (may have been 2) in one night. Last one was rather gay and we all fell off big wooden cubes whilst dancing and then were given orange rain macs and sprayed with bubbles and water. I pulled 3 times, all with blokes unfortunately. The boss thought it hilarious and thought it was the moustache. We left the last club at 4am and walked from Val Claret to Le Lavachet in a blizzard. We got in at 5am, the best night (EoSB 06 aside) that I have had in a ski resort.
ski holidays
Kenzie, no I havent been there before but we have george_1 there as well, the party boy so I m sure you guys will know by mid/end January which places are a must go. I dont mind a bit clubbin anyway as you cant trust George's taste anymore... he doesnt like beer in 1 litrle "glasses" for lunch! Toofy Grin
by the way my mobile from last year EoSB is out. I will PM new one before we go as I dont know which one I m gonna be using... which one has roaming etc.

Frosty the Snowman, what is it
Quote:

were given orange rain macs

I m sure you didnt feel the blizzard by the time you were leaving the 3rd club wink
ski holidays
To be honest I know of three & half clubs in Tignes, but would only go to the half, myself.
Blue Girl (VC)
Melting Pot (VC)
Cave du Lac (le Lac)

And the half? Jacks (le Lac) - actually just has a 4am licence. Note this is also the bowling alley!

Most people seem to have had enough when the bars chuck out (~1.30am), but if not Jacks is always popular with seasonnaires (free in & cheapest drinks of the 'clubs').
latest report
Kenzie, bowling alley thats my favourite alley! I ve realized last time I played that when I make a funny move with my right leg in the end of the throw it helps keep the ball in the alley Very Happy
ski holidays
Hey everyone, I just booked our group of 10 to go Tignes 19th Jan - 26th as well !! we are stayin in Val Claret. Cant wait !!! snowHead snowHead
So how many are gonna be there at the same time ???? Shocked
snow report
debbi, we have now 7 + around 7 to decide... deadline set up for them is Sunday 16:00 zulu time Toofy Grin
apart from that there are other SHs as well just read through the post Madeye-Smiley + Kenzie just made a new topic...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
szy, Only 86 days to go and counting Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
is it 86? not even 3 months + xmas in between.... it will pass quickly! snowHead
snow report
szy, debbi, only 30 more days till I set off !!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
george_1, not that you're counting or anything.
snow report
george_1, you are NASTY! Mad
snow conditions
george_1, I certainly won't be buying you a drink if you keep up with that attitude !!!
snow conditions
debbi, he wouldn't be able to handle it anyway NehNeh
snow conditions
george_1, come on defend yourself here! and you better practice as well Toofy Grin
snow report
oh man im getting totally ripped to shreds!
debbi, if you don't buy me a drink I will cry, and no one likes making people cry.... right? Little Angel

Swirly, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Me falling asleep with pint in hand in a LOUD bar doesn't reflect me not being able to handle my drink... I wish..

szy, I've been practising! I will absolutely dominate one of those huge beers, I won't let it beat me again!
snow report
Are you the same lot of nutters as in this thread?
snow report
Why yessiirreeeeeee Mr Jonpim Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy