Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes January 19-26 ANYBODY WANTS TO JOIN US????

Poster: A snowHead
Hello everybody!

Firstly Embarassed I need to apologize for not being in touch with you all since last April but when I saw the sheer valume of posts after EoSB... Shocked I got scared I will have to sit in front of the PC 24/7. You all know my English is not my first language and reading comes tough for me Toofy Grin

but not to beat around the bush anymore...

There is probably around 8 people now to go to Tignes in week 4 (19-26 Jan 08 ) possibly 12 when we get confirmation from all. Planning to meet Ben AKA Ross and hopefully George from last EoSB there (possibly JoJo will come as well).

It would be great if there are any of you planning to go to Tignes in the same time so we can join the forces Madeye-Smiley
Either staying together (sth like EoSB) or just hook up at the slopes (whichever)

I need to ask you guys as well for some advice regarding accommodation as I havent been to Tignes before. I m sure some of you know Tignes like the palm of your hand (admin???). Do you know any nice chalets (not too expensive) that we can approach?

The above means I m not going to be on the first snow and MoSB -unfortunately I can only in January... if at all rolling eyes
but I m still up for the April one!!! snowHead

Thanks in advance for all your help and I hope to see you all soon!

Heaps of snow snowHead s
Jakub
AKA
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
szy, welcome back Very Happy sorry can't join you, have fun snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers, I m like Polish bears... with this difference though instead of sleeping in the winter I do sleep all summer long Happy
I m getting excited a bit... snow snow snow Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
szy, HELLO Mr SPEEDMACHINE. I have some bad news for you. I will be in Tignes that week. Got talked into a week with a couple of mates and we have tagged onto a group that have tagged onto a local school trip. We are going with this company to this hotel http://www.skibound.co.uk/pma/357

I shall PM you my mobile number, lets meet up Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, szy, It's likely we'll be skiing that week, we're certainly keeping an eye on Tignes as we enjoy it, so if we're out there then we'll giv you a shout. Na zdrowie Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
uuuuuuuuuuu FROSTY everybody but not YOU!!! hahahaha
Thats great!!! but how did you manage to convince the local school trip management that you are still a pupil????????? Toofy Grin
let me know your mobile and I ll call this weekend... probably during the rugby game haha
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
szy, The school are not going to Tignes, Ring during the match and I will show you the Boro version of Pole Dancing (well I would if i could catch you). Dirty Dancing hits the pubs n clubs of Tignes. Good to see you back on the forum. I thought it a but mean of you that you had not been on to say hello,especially as i gave you all those tips to help you win the EOSB race wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I know rolling eyes I m soooo mean, but I would still like to see this Boro version of pole dancing Shocked !!! haha
by the way it was never dirty dencing Frosty, its all in your mind wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
szy, It involves dancing ON a Pole Toofy Grin (note the capital P wink )
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I did Happy I know exaclty what you had in mind... it wasnt me though... you see poles dont move much its all Suz dirtyness hehe
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think I may be in Tignes that week.
I'll give my stock answer to accommodation in Tignes :- Try
tignes.co.uk
Alpaka Lodge
Dragon Lodge
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thanks Kenzie, i'll take a look
by the way anybody heard abt pv holidays...? are they any good?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kenzie, by the way pls let me know when you know for sure right?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Frosty the Snowman, I'm in Tignes with my daughter 13th-20th. My last day skiing will be the 19th, but will probably either with daughter or having a final blast. Might see you there for either a ski or post ski beer!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty the Snowman, just realised where your stopping in the main monstrosity! Our hotel is just a little beyond it.
ski holidays
szy, welcome back mate how're things, I'm in Tignes in March but I'm looking to book another trip around the time you're going. If you need to fill a place let me know and I'd be up for it. It'll give me a chance to scope the resort (never been there) before hitting it with my mates.
latest report
btw I asked about accomadation in Tignes a while ago http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=28701 some good advice on there.
snow conditions
szy,
I'm actually in Tignes all season - OK, from 8th December until the end of the season, anyway.
snow conditions
stevew, I have jsut checked and we are Sun-Sun 20-27th Probably arriving 4pm ish Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
Madeye-Smiley I can confirm that Jo Jo - AKA Joss Stone (EOSB) has confirmed!!!!!! Ooooooooo so excited! 3 month count down tick-tock!!!.......Frosty glad you're out there at the same time!!! - oh what joy Very Happy
snow conditions
Swirly, all is good cheers, if you want to join us I m sure there is a place... so its up to you really Happy come on. I ll check the link tomorro thanks for that. Let me know if I m to count you in as well. The more the better + cheaper as well me thinks snowHead
By the way that would make 6 snowHead in if George is there as well. If I recall correctly he was sayin he will be in Tignes for most of the season.
Can you let me know exactly how many we have and how many are pending?
Gracias
snow report
Frosty........ do you know if George is still doing a season in Tignes???? Do you have a contact for him?? I reckon he'd love to see us all again! Very Happy
ski holidays
newts, Congratulations on your first post. A bit of advice when looking for ski buddies: Rather then letting Jakub ask folks you should have said "newts, and JoJo are lookking for ski buddies wink
latest report
Kenzie, niiiice!! we will meet then for sure. Can you PM me your mobile please and I will let you know when we are there.... you ll show us around the clubs Happy I ve never been there so its good you are there wink
snow report
szy, Glad to hear you will be in Tignes in January! Will be good to see you!

I'll PM you my french mobile number when I get it so you can get in touch when you are there!
Also, There are 4 of my friends who I am living with that will come out skiing/apres skiing with us all!!!
Can't wait!
snow report
Suz I thought you are going out 2nite... the ladies nite? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
newts, PM'd you my email address so can get my phone number to you!

no more of those huge beers though! im sure my liver cant take another attempt Skullie
snow conditions
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy snowHead snowHead Looks like this could be fun. The group we are going with will be glad to see the back of a couple uf us for a few days Little Angel
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Somebody should tell smallzookeeper.
snow report
rob@rar, Laughing He has probably burst already rolling eyes
snow report
So which is sexier? newts, & JoJo shaking their stuff on the piste or watching szy from a chairlift carve his Super G on spring morning ice?
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
rob@rar, Laughing He has probably burst already rolling eyes

That's a thought I'll try not to linger on...
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
So which is sexier? newts, & JoJo shaking their stuff on the piste or watching szy from a chairlift carve his Super G on spring morning ice?

Tough question. I'll have to think about that...
snow report
Blumin' heck - I should stay in more often on a Friday night - I get more action io the space of 10 mins than I do a whole night in Manchester Shocked
ski holidays
rob@rar wrote:
Somebody should tell smallzookeeper.

Toofy Grin He'll be shutting up shop for a week and taking the posse over to Tignes!!
latest report
george_1, Hey George, I emailed you!!!!... didn't get you post till after, I didn't think so many snowheads would be online on a Friday night - what's going on????.. are you still doing Tignes 2008??? You'd better get your dancin' shoes on and check the place out! and for darts and pool and raclatte!! Your our guide. Ben's out there too so you'll have someone to play out with Laughing
snow conditions
newts, I would be out but I got work at 8.30 Sad

and yessssss, I'm out there the whole season! Im living with 4 of my best mates, will have lots of people to play out with! Very Happy
ski holidays
Well, it sounds like you'll have to look after Ben then... don't you and you're mates lead him astray George!!!! wink

Oooo, I'll be honest, I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! Do you know where you're staying yet? and when are you going out there? Are you going to be there for New Year?? I've been at New Year - its ACE wink
latest report
szy, newts, can I interest you pair in this thread?
ski holidays
newts, I've had an apartment sorted for aaaaaages! We're staying in levachet, in a 2 bed apartment but its a half decent size for us all. Im going to be out there a few days before the season starts, followed a couple of days later by the others.
New year will be goooooooooooooooooooood Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy