Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good Skiing near Klosters?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am heading off to Klosters in March and will have a week after to ski somewhere within 2 hours commuting on the train, does anyone here have any ideas?

Thought about the Engadine, been there too many times, Andermat is a bit too far, Englberg a bit boring... any ideas?

Thanks,

Alex
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Davos! wink

Could you get to St Anton easily from there? I know it wasn't too bad by car, but not sure how the train would connect.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B wrote:
Davos! wink

Could you get to St Anton easily from there? I know it wasn't too bad by car, but not sure how the train would connect.

Davos- i'll be there a week so will get to ski the area anyway I assume (well connected?).
Needs to be in Switzerland though...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alex, Flims/Laax? Lenzerheide? Arosa? You're rather spoilt for choice around there
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alex, I don't know that much about the Swiss railway lines to know how far places are away. Two things I would think though first is that there is really plenty of skiing in Davos/Klosters and personally I would be very happy doing two weeks there. Second Davos is one terminal of the glacier express which is meant to be one of the stunning railway journeys in the world. You could go through to Zermatt on that it would take a lot longer than two hours but I believe the journey is a spectacular one

PS Although Davos /Klosters link fairly well for the Parsenn, it takes a little longer to get to Rinerhorn Jakobshorn and Pischa so you may be seeing a bit more if you decide to change resort.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Engelberg boring?! Shocked
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy