Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Business partner needed ski based idea

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
plectrum, you are 'Tom from Austria' and I claim my 5€
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bode Swiller wrote:
mrtoastie, most likely liability issue will be when hose reaches its maximum stretch point and twangs the user back up from whence he came at terminal velocity.

Another USP, this means no more queuing at the lifts either! Brilliant!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
plectrum wrote:
damn there is a guy in the states who does what i wanna do!

moment of grandure over.

OK, have you seen the product for sale anywhere before (I doubt it hence you had the idea).

Contact the guy in the states and try to be the distributor for the product in Europe - all is not lost if you believe the product is that good.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check out www.topbananasports.com you will find Graham Ridley's number there.

Next year there are some major plans to promote the website...if you are interested in a page on the site and maybe a couple of other opportunities call me this week.

Graham
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Top Banana, You production as well as retail?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy