Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SCGB Forum latest topic ..... it all begins to make sense

Poster: A snowHead
A couple of weeks pass, converstion on the SCGB forum grinds ever onwards towards a halt ..... and Ahoy there chaps .... whats the latest topic for chat over there!? ..... I say, blow me down if its not about jolly old Klosters wot!!? Toofy Grin

Well I guess now that most of us have emmigrated over here that'll leave the way open to have a rip roaring good old knees up of a chat on Klosters and St Morritz etc .... lets face it - thats probably where the other 26950 members are ... it certainly seems to be where about 50 ski club reps are! .... yes indeed the clouds are parting where once there were clouds and darkness now there is light and clarity!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for making me feel better about my £15 for joining this esteemed establishment, Adam. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I met an SCGB rep in Jackson - he was trying to get into the knickers of a Crystal rep, is this what you guys pay for?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fox Hat, indeed it is normally the custom for the common members of the club to pay to get into the Crystal rep's knickers. Ski Club reps, however, can get in for free! Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thats more like it weegee Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Didn't realise there was such a thing as a "common" member of SCGB...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Although trying to get better aquainted with the Crystal girls undergarments is, I can assure you, not exclusive to SCGB members.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
I met an SCGB rep in Jackson - he was trying to get into the knickers of a Crystal rep, is this what you guys pay for?

A friend of mine was the Swiss Travel rep in St Moritz a few years back and was offered 200 quid for sex by the Ski Club rep there. "Look on it as a gift to help you in your hour of need" - as the SCGB rep put it.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sherman-maeir wrote:

A friend of mine was the Swiss Travel rep in St Moritz a few years back and was offered 200 quid for sex by the Ski Club rep there.

Less talk, more names!!!!

*edit - puts sensible head on for a moment* please DON'T publish the names of those involved on here!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well done Mike. We don't want our nice new site getting into trouble do we?
snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If it's true, there's no problem spilling the beans Very Happy

If it's a fib, you could get in bother Sad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Even if it's true (an it sounds very plausible) naming names might get us into the situation of having to prove it, and we don't want to go there. snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So what we need is photographic evidence Wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Don't start! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Actually, that's a bit on the obscene side, so apologies and would a moderator be kind enough to remove.
snow report
'tis done, oh foul mouthed one!
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat and Sherman-Maeir. I'd consider what you say to be misconduct if true. If you consider it misconduct, have any concerns, or simply want to privately inform me of facts or witnesses (not hearsay), then I'll look into it.

A Ski Club of Great Britain representative is exactly that. A representative of 27,000 people who pay his/her expenses, from their subscriptions, to further the interests of the SCGB and British skiers abroad.

Please send me a personal message via this forum if you want something done about it. If you think it's a laugh and don't care, no worries.

'Gerry'. Please could you confirm your surname to me. Cheers.
ski holidays
Mark Hunter, and I was just trying my first attempt at a smiley to tell you off about it - I'll do it anyway Toofy Grin

ski holidays
Hurray - it worked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Thanks Ian - suitably chastened and hugely impressed at your moderation response times - saved a few blushes Blush
latest report
I think you could have edited it yourself using the little paper+scissor button on the right hand side of your post. Alternatively if you've just posted I think there is a little cross which allows you to delete.
snow report
Wot didya do?
ski holidays
Sorry, marc, couldn't possibly repeat it - look at the response from Cathy for Heaven's sake.

Ian - at least it gave you the opportunity to flex those (gardening Exclamation ) muscles and demonstrate your moderation skills. Just think of that moment of madness as an opportunity to finely hone your trade and justify your existence
snow report
Quote:

Thanks Ian - suitably chastened and hugely impressed at your moderation response times - saved a few blushes

Hey spoilsports - looks like the rest of us missed out on something there...
snow report
Thank God it's only the Grammar Police, and not the Obscene Publications Squad Shocked
snow report
Dear Mr. Goldsmith

Being a rep is a solemn undertaking, and you are right to take a dim view of any activities of a carnal nature they might engage in. You could raise this point at the AGM. Maybe even propose a motion? I myself have witnessed reps in clubs and bars talking to members of the opposite sex. Sometimes I've even observed them dancing and kissing!

I have a list of names, dates, and places where some of these shenanigans took place. Send me a private message and I will gladly pass on all the information I have.

Yours sincerely

Mary Whitehouse

Highgate Cemetery
Swain's Lane
Highgate
London
N6 6PJ
http://highgate-cemetery.org/index.asp

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Fri 20-02-04 21:41; edited 3 times in total
snow report
I delete double posts whenever I come across them (except where the double post has become a discussion subject) in order to keep the forums tidy and prevent threads going off topic (as this one has Shocked ). I vaguely recall deleting a Gerry double post. Look at the trouble it's caused Embarassed

There is only one Gerry... (on snowHeads at least).
ski holidays
David Goldsmith wrote:
Wear The Fox Hat and Sherman-Maeir. I'd consider what you say to be misconduct if true. If you consider it misconduct, have any concerns, or simply want to privately inform me of facts or witnesses (not hearsay), then I'll look into it.

My friend thought it was quite amusing... and certainly wouldn't want to get the guy into any trouble for what was an interesting offer in her financial hour of need!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mark Hunter wrote:
Sorry, marc, couldn't possibly repeat it - look at the response from Cathy for Heaven's sake.

(First time at a quote - hope it worked...)

Sooooo Mark, Ian & I were the only ones to view this lapse in behaviour were we??....hmmmmmm, I think there is potential here...what's it worth for us not to besmirch your good name through these pages Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
Darn, quote didn't work - doesn't look pretty like the one above Sad
snow report
Oh yes it did!

(To get quote to work you need to have a terminating:
Code:
[/quote]
)

which I've just put in for you since it looked untidy without Wink
snow conditions
Right I'm going to delete all posts referring to "post counts" except this one! (If anyone wants to know-don't ask, it's only housekeeping Laughing
snow conditions
Cathy Coins, Don't forget, if you want to check whether something you've types comes out properly, just click on "preview" rather than "submit" at the bottom of the page. If it's great, then submit it, otherwise you have a chance to edit it before it appears...
ski holidays
Thank you, oh powerful moderator that knows all Laughing Now, how shall we get Mark Twisted Evil
ski holidays
It won't work you know Alan; you'll start pulling on this little annoying thread and before long the whole thing will have unraveled... Smile
ski holidays
Well I've been feeling like a toad all week so I'd thought I'd try being a God for the weekend Ian Wink
latest report
You'll be more like a cat with a ball of string you know...
latest report
You're determinedto get this back onto 2 pages aren't you Ian?
latest report
so, why should it be 2 pages, ian?
And alan, are you anti-2 page threads?

The people need to know!
ski holidays
Any update on this ? Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy