Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

milky way 16th of march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
there are two of us planning a trip around this time and have been quoted £600 each for the week in the milky way.

is this a good time of year for snow in the area?

the cost includes skis, boots and lift pass and half board. would it be that much cheaper to source the gear and the passes our selves?

and how do people rate the area?

is it cheaper to go last min?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's Easter week so all-in that sounds a reasonable price to me (but I've never been to the Milky Way though)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tom00_uk, mid March is not always snow-reliable. The lower level slopes are often grass by that time. Last season was good, the two previous, not so. I would rather go the extra 15 miles up to Montgenevre which is higher and has, at the very least, as good quality pistes as the Milky Way (nightlife not as vibrant though).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And you can always go and ski in the Milky Way and Serre Chevalier if the conditions are good.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i can travel any where my only limit is im on holiday between the Fri 7 December

to Mon 7 Januaryand then again from Fri 14 March to Mon 21 April (im a postgrad student so can not take holidays out side these dates)

so if i can avoid school holidays so much the better

what can people recomend and is it best to book hotel flights etc with the tour op, and then sort out your own lift pass and boot hire online? or get it all in one hit?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
or is it to early and last min the way to go?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy