Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra - Olympiades & Manzano

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Booked a cheapo trip to Pas de la Casa this year for Jan 13th. We opted for a few 1 bed apartments sleeping 4 in Manzano and a 4 bed apartment sleeping 8 in Olympiades primarily based on the fact that they were near the slopes and very very cheap.

Does anybody know what these places are like. I fear they will be very "cosy" but if anyone has stayed there before please let me know.

Thanks
Kevin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Olympiades is right on the slopes and has a bar/ cafe down stairs- the stairs will knacker you - but hey you're piste side and about 5mins walk from the VERY centre of town. Manzano - I've stayed in a 4person studio there and it was fine- not too pokey and everything worked. THeres a snack bar on the ground floor- youre 5mins walk up from Olympiades and the piste and 10mins from centre of town- but a good cheap option and they dont mind if you go wild.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
drkpower, We've stayed in the Olympiades twice, like you say, its cheap and chearful, the you couldn't ask for a better location. The first time we stayed, there were 6 of us in a large basic apartment, all with 'proper bads', no pull outs or bunkbeds and a balcony over looking the slopes.....the 2nd time we went, 6 of us were crammed into a tiny room with 3 sets of bunkbeds which was kind of a let down after or 1st visit but it was some to crash. The one problem we did have with both visits was the hot water, there was never enough for evryone to have a decent shower, I think it worked out to about 1 minute each, so get in first!

If you get lucky and get one of the large rooms then you'll be more than happy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thans guys for your advice - looks like it may not be as bad as i was expecting!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy