Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas Skiing Booked!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
We are all booked and off to.....

It has 125cm Upper slopes

80cm Lower slopes.

Can you guess?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnboy, Well done, your birthday negociations obviously worked well, Toofy Grin
S--z- wink

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 4-12-07 19:38; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh No.............

La Whatsit! Very Happy Begins with an R
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I reckon minx, has it with Shangri La.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Off to La Rosiere.

Better the devil you know en all that. Didn't really fancy Tignes for some reason.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
johnboy, Well you have to try it when the conditions are good Very Happy

When you going?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
23rd December
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
johnboy, just suggested it to the boss, but she has already ordered the turkey Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman,

Tell her to un-order it!!!! A Turkey is just for Christmas, skiing with Johnboy is for life!!!

Mrs JB says put the Turkey in the freezer.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
johnboy, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, tell her it'll be great craic. I'll buy you some happy Christmas ricard.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
johnboy, Mrs johnboy, Well Done .. and enjoy snowHead snowHead Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Johnboy,

Can't blame you going to La Ros esp. as Agenterre will be pestering us to go out drinking and having a wild party every night in ZZZZZZZZZZZermatt and will then be on the 1st lift and last off the mountain.
When all we want is to go to church, sing carols and a few quiet games of Curling.

Bon Noel
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
johnboy,
Quote:

Can't blame you going to La Ros esp. as Agenterre will be pestering us to go out drinking and having a wild party every night in ZZZZZZZZZZZermatt and will then be on the 1st lift and last off the mountain.
When all we want is to go to church, sing carols and a few quiet games of Curling.

Can I introduce you to my eldest brother? Believe that crap, and you'll believe anything Wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Charlatanefc, I'll sing for Carol: my son 's been in a 'Church' ... and i'll 'Hurl' with the best of them ... thank goodness your eldest brother is 'decent' Little Angel
latest report
Agenterre,
Quote:

thank goodness your eldest brother is 'decent'

Don't count on it squire. We are from the same gene pool, don't forget Wink
ski holidays
More foot bath than pool Toofy Grin
snow conditions
So, what is it like skiing at Christmas?

Does it feel like Christmas or just like a normal week on the slopes?

Are the mountain restraunts busy on Christmas day? Is it busier than normal on the slopes etc?
snow report
johnboy, Its great snowHead The French celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, so the slopes on Christmas morning are really quiet,in my experience. I hope you have great time snowHead
snow report
Lucky johnboy-got to wait till feb
snow conditions
johnboy, I suspect Santa Claus will be around, and there may be a torchlight procession down the slopes. Apres ski will be a bit rowdier than usual on Xmas Eve. On Xmas Day, we found the slopes to be quiet, but getting busy around lunchtime. It feels more like Xmas than a damp windy day in Durham.
snow conditions
johnboy, last year La Ros was pretty dead on Xmas Day, but I did look a prat skiing with my silly hat on all day (white fur trim, red sequins, and a bobble..sexy!!) It felt Christmassy, but not in the tradtional sense. Mind you sitting in front of the telly and eating all day isn't on the cards when you really just want to ski!

If you want to go nuts, hire a Santa Suit and try skiing in that. I'm sure that'll make you feel festive.

I love being away at xmas, the 'traditional' stuff involves too much organising of family. You can't beat being in the snow on xmas day. I remain jealous, although after last nights posts I had one last push at persuading the missus.....didn't work Crying or Very sad . So I am now planning for xmas '08.

They do a torchlight procession which is really pretty, although I am sure you will be like me, wishing one of them will go #rse over tit and the flame go flying.

I have happy memories of sitting in a deck chair, slurping my 'vin chaud' getting a tan, on xmas day '06.

Have one for me!! Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
Sounds great.
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
More foot bath than pool Toofy Grin

Cess pit actually
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy