Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone been to 'The Maxx' lately?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
DebbiDoesSnow, he obviously can't NehNeh
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Swirly, see he drops it in the conversation and he can't back it up !! should of waited till he had tested it before posting that statement Razz
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jeraff wrote:
I picked up a pair of West Scout salopettes that were marked down to £30. The 'original' price was marked as £168. I've no idea how true that original price is or in fact who West Scout are. But I'm well chuffed (unless someone tells me West Scout are rubbish and they'll fall apart in the suitcase). There was a matching jacket which I really liked and it felt really comfortable except that it was like a bomber style jacket, if you lift your arms the jacket rides up above the waist.

One tip: don't necessarily trust the sizes on the tags. I was looking for size large and the hanger and tag both said XL so I ignored them first. Then checked the inside label and it said large. Tried them on and they fitted perfect.

West Scout is a good Italian Company and do some very good gear with very good quality materials.
http://www.westscout.it

http://youtube.com/v/GYCPB0Q4WgM

Just picked up a pair of West Scout ski pants for, wait for it, £6!! In the Final Clearance Sale. Trouble is i thought i had a bargain but when i got home and tried them on they didn't fit me and they are labelled Size Large! Shocked
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy