Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glen Plake and the Return Of the Mogul Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Glen and Kimberly Plake
The relationship between Glen Plake and Elan skis has produced its first spawn in the form of a range of Mogul Skis called 'Bloodline'. Plake believes that mogul skiers have been largely ignored by manufacturers recently as disciplines such as Crossmax, Park riding and Big Mountain Freeride have hogged the limelight.
One of skiing's more memorable couples, Glen Plake and his wife Kimberly left K2 to sign to Elan last season.

"Everybody has to ski bumps at some point, you can't get away from them" said Plake.
He went on to explain why the tips of all the skis in the new Bloodline series will be white, "Slack judges in mogul competitions just watch the tips of the skis to mark you: this way they can't see them and will have to watch the skier ski."
Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin: have you got any more details of this?
A quick look round the interweb and googling for the likes of "glen plake" and "bloodline" and "elan" and "moguls" got me nothing
Well, not quite nothing.
I found quite a few pics of the lovely Kimberly
Does she ever cover up?
And it seems she only has one colour of underwear snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, fantastic. A much neglected discipline. Will this mean I will want to buy two pairs of skis this year?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Murdoch, you're a cheater unless you do moguls using the longest fattest stiffest skis you can find wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Arno, and paint the tips white. Cool
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
admin, Any excuse to put up a pic of 'Mrs Plake' in a bikini wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Arno, actually, I found my little 165 SLs much harder than the 193cm DP Pros that the SZK kindly lent me for a day. I think they're gripping too well and not allowing my trade mark windscreen wiper braking turn. 160cm Rossi 9Xs are a piece of wee-wee though!

Actually, if we're going for length, I find my little 165s harder than the 218s & 210s I've used for the inferno. But then, they're skinny-ish.

Why bother with painting the tips? The only time I did a bumps race the clouds blew in just as I set off meaning no-one, not even the judges could see me as I (massively hungover) did an elegant demi somersault directly onto the third top, cracking 2 vertebrae in the process.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I believe the standard length of the Bloodline will be 191 and yes, they're narrow.

Quote:
admin, Any excuse to put up a pic of 'Mrs Plake' in a bikini

But perhaps there's more to Kimberly Plake than you see in that day-glo bikini Wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
admin, you got it bad mate!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
admin, I think there may be more than one K Plake...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have had the honour to meet Mr and Mrs Plake and I can say what a pair of really nice, genuine people they are.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Me also.

And I agree 100%
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
more of Mrs Plake

http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2006/03/chamjam/kimplakec600.jpg

http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2006/03/chamjam/kimplakeb600.jpg
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
admin, Jonpim and DB, have the right idea. How on earth do you think you are going to make it as a journalist if you can't get to the core of a story?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy