Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tis a bit quite in here....

Poster: A snowHead
Perhaps a little too long ago for me.... so what we talking here ? Style over substance ? if so, then us snowboarders have you beat hands down...

Us snowboard folk have the style... u guys? Well you have two sticks and a dayglo romper suit....

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oisin Osh Kelly wrote:
Us snowboard folk have the style... u guys?

Style? well, I guess that could be a word used to describe wearing trousers showing your back bottom crack, having chains hanging around everywhere like you wish you were a punk from the 70s... do I need to go on?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Philip Prior wrote:
Hee Hee! I hope you boys r good then, because I (and mates I ride with) can beat a lot of good intermediete skiiers we meet on the slopes. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wow, really? Can I have your autograph?

Philip Prior wrote:

And as for off piste.......no chance! Wink

Do I hear the gaulet being thrown down. Should I think about a challenge

Philip Prior wrote:

As for bladers.......As the chinese say......"A true master only engages a worthy opponent"

No you're right forget the challenge Laughing

PS An old friend of mine took up boarding because skiing was so difficult. I just wondered, what's your excuse?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
ooooo meaow

Philp.. methinks our bi-planked pals are a touch annoyed rolling eyes

Now now DB, we're only playin with yah come on... let us buy you a pimms?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat, oh thats so last year dahling.. really you skiers should try and keep up
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
you're asking a skier to keep up with a boarder? I think you must be living in a dream world! I mean you guys spend all your lives sitting in the middle of the slopes, or sitting on the off-ramp of a chair lift.

So, what is this year's "fashion" for knuckledraggers? Is it distressed jeans? snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Now now Foxy! keep it chilled! You dayglo brigade are a touchy bunch! Wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If I get any more chilled, I'll have to go to SCGB and have a sherry with their extreme skiers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Now there's no need to be doing that!!! Not when you have such good company here with the Darksiders Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oisin,
Forget the Pimms or any other poncy drink you soft sauthern softcore boarders drink, mines a schnapps but make sure it's a full pint.
Snowboarding is great, no really - you just have to understand that some people want more of a challenge in life. NehNeh
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DB, you seem a tad angry about something. You have lots of pent up agression it seems. Perhaps your life is short of something......fun perhaps. Is it hard work playing at being a poncy skier. Shtop! Relax. The day will soon come when you search your true feelings and drop the sticks of shame. Search your feelings, JOIN THE DARKSIDE.
Twisted Evil
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Schnapps is just the 'euro' pean equivalent of Pimms Mr DB.
But only the europeans can look staggeringly more stupid than the British in the 1 piece stakes! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
schnapps???? typical poncy skier drink. What's wrong wth a beer?

Is DB a brit or an Austrian? Would he admit to being Austrian?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Schnapps ! Says it all really.
So many decent drinks.....beer, Uncle Jack Daniels etc and he drinks schnapps.
Mr P. Top respect for the Headbanging "smiley"
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jack Daniels Shocked

That's for people who can't hack proper whiskey Very Happy
latest report
What's this, am I being attacked by the three stoogies?
Angry me? no not at all. In fact my well composed and understanding attitude helps me to communicate with poncy gays on trays like you lot.
A guy from Brentwood of all places (that well known sun trap) asks me if there is something missing in my life, hellooooooo. Used to know a Brentwood football supporter once, anybody know who the other one was?.

A beer isn't enuff. You three numbskulls try drinking a pint of schnapps. I double dare ya - it will make you grow more bum fluff on those chins. Laughing
latest report
I've got a lot of chins DB.
We have no gripe with any Pricks with sticks,who drink pints of Schnapps.We are just suggesting you leave the Schnapps in the bottle & put a proper drink in the glass.
And don't 'lets talk about footie',as footy is for another discussion group not this,unless its The England team,including the rugby one.
Isn't Vienna ,better known for its ice cream than its sport! ( Wink )
latest report
DB. There wasn't another Brentwood supporter. The team play in a very minor league.....I think. Not really worried about Brentwoods footy team. This is SNOWHEADS. snowHead Also at no point did any of the Three Stooges mention "A" beer.

Marc. I can hack "proper whisky" but when in a bar on holiday prefer to drink JD. Proper whisky should be savoured and getting lashed up a mountain is not conducive to enjoying a fine whisky.....heathen. Laughing
ski holidays
Sorry, didn't mean to offend the sensibilities of the single plankers Wink
latest report
No offence, just needed to put a two planker straight. As usual, you guys have got it all wrong. Wink
snow conditions
Stop flirting girls and stick to the facts. Snowboarding is better than larking about with a pair of walking sticks and drinking flutes of Pimms or even Schnapps and saying "Mmmm. dahling that dayglo one piece is sooooooo you!"

You will give yourself to the darkside (u should be grateful it wants you by the sounds of it!) Twisted Evil

Wink
latest report
A pint of schapps??? I reckon you'd be smashed after a whiff of the barmaids apron sunshine! rolling eyes
snow report
DB wrote:
In fact my well composed and understanding attitude helps me to communicate with poncy gays on trays like you lot.

Thats MR. poncy gays on trays to you DB Very Happy
ski holidays
YEAH !
snow conditions
Ruddy hell there's more of them ......

Simon, Mr T (now I wonder what the T stands for) - Vienna is well know for cakes not fecking Ice cream that's Italy you T@*&%$!!!

Richie,
Philip Prior mentioned "a beer". Please do not hesitate to join in this thread again once you can read.

Mr Prior, is that short for premature?

Oisin,
Only paranoid losers wish to be called by their title, I guess you don't mind if I call you "Mr Poncy Gay on Tray executive"

Anyway how a bunch of safern puff boarders can afford to live in London gets me, have you all got rich boyfriends or something?
ski holidays
LOL..... Methinks we got him goin NehNeh
latest report
And thats Mr safern puff boarders, sir! to you

BTW whuts safern ? dude !!
snow report
Jeezus Oisin, he went off like a chinese firecracker!!! Twisted Evil

DB you have now been accepted by the darksiders as our official B**ch!

Actually you do have a point about london - bloody ridiculous! Maybe we should relocate to Vienna and hang with you DB! As you can see we have so much to talk about! Wink

I feel a potential new recruit here boys! There is much hate in him and we all know where that leads..........I have foreseen it!

ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If I may......Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering means being a two plank w**k.

DB. Mr Prior mentioed "A BEER" because he is not a southerner and one beer is usually enough for him Wink

As I said to you in a previous message you seem very angry. Chill Dude. Razz
snow report
I'm nice and chilled. Just had a lovely couple of glasses of 1966 port, but to be honest it was only because I'd polished off the old Pimms earlier today.

Quite honestly though, I'm quite partial to the odd beer as well. I find it ingratiates myself to the locals (bit riff-raff, but they serve their purpose, I guess) and supports the local proleteriat brewer types - god knows, the poor chaps need it.

The main problem I have with beer and its ilk is that it doesn't really go with food. After all, we all know the only tipple to be had with a fine caviar is either voddy or a good Krug. (I've been known to lower my standards though on venison to a simple Chateau Margaux).
latest report
This is warming up nicely.
snow report
Richie wrote:

As I said to you in a previous message you seem very angry. Chill Dude. Razz

Richie,
Do you use your head for anything else other than keeping the rain out of your neck? Most here can recognize 'friendly insulting banter' when they see it.

Snow is falling, it's getting nearer to the weekend every day - powder is only a couple of hours away. I'm chilled but need to keep you sahrf poncy gays on trays in order.
latest report
Mr dear Mr. DB. Of course I can recognise friendly insulting banter, but whenever I mention that you seem a tad vexed about something you bite. So, why would I not mention it? Wink It gets you going, you funny little person Very Happy
latest report
Quote:

DB. Mr Prior mentioed "A BEER" because he is not a southerner and one beer is usually enough for him

Sorry Mr P. Perhaps a tad harsh
snow report
Mr 'T' stands for i'm a big black ugly m#ther f#ck#r Sucker!
Do you uderstand the word 'Sarcasm'? Or did you not notice a winking smilie in the bracket? Doh!
Keep it up folks. NehNeh
ski holidays
Simon, I don't think he quite understands much. Confused
latest report
Shame.
Oh well,at least someone's taking the bait.
& its even better that Oisin's taking the place of that mincin' queen Bignell! Laughing
snow report
Yes, Oisin has fitted in nicely. Always good to know that there's another Darksider fighting the cause.
Whats Bignell up to? Is he stuck on a boat somewhere? Madeye-Smiley
latest report
Oisin has proved himself in conflict against the gay lightsiders and is an honoury member of the Darkside. The force is strong. Soon we will be at full strength.

Guys take it easy on ol DB. He means well, just his execution of humour needs refining. He is after all a bearer of the "sticks of shame". I can see past his confrontational demeanour. His insults are a cry for help for the darkside rolling eyes

Masopa....correct Beer does not compliment food. So don't have the food! Twisted Evil
snow report
Are Kebabs with extra chillies allowed? NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy