Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xscape tomorrow!?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hoping to do an hour or two at MK tomorrow. On past trips the quality of the snow has been "erratic", shall we say!
Anyone been recently? How's the snow?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
went to Cas' recently and they have a sign up saying the slope is not groomed nightly. I would imagine they are doing the same at MK

To be honest it made the usual boring trip a little more interesting with the slope in a poor state. There was a few large kickers which I even used. Mainly just to ride them but did get a little 'air' off the last of them. Cool

PS, got a pair of Nordica Speed Machine 10's fitted at EllisBrighams while I was their . Nice snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Richie, ring in the morning to check if at least one slope is clear - they'll be building kickers for the snow show on the weekend but also for some reason have been using the lower part of the right hand rec slope as you look up for lessons - snow's usually better earlier in day before it's been skied too much. There were some pretty good bumps made up for the 1st part of this week but they'll have gone by now.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy