Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lockers in Morzine?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

I plan to stay in Morzine next year about 700metres away from Super Morzine lift, I know that InterSport let you use lockers to deposit your ski's at end of day IF you buy from them however i wondered if theres anywhere in Morzine town that you can rent a locker??

I've been to nurmerous ski resorts and Morzine is the only one where i couldn't find a locker, i was only there for 4 days so didnt look to hard... Any ideas or suggestion on how to depoit ski boots would be great. I could use ski bus but last time they never stopped for us because it was overcrowded.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wonderwoman, I can't remember ever seeing any in Morzine, I wasn't looking for them though, so there may be some somewhere.

snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wonderwoman, don't you find that your boots are just a tad frozen in the morning? I can't think of anything worse than leaving boots in a tin box overnight.

Now I've got that off my chest, sorry, I don't know whether or where there are any public lockers, but clearly I haven't been looking for them!

I think there are probably lockers at the Pleney cable car lift station. Otherwise, I tend to leave boots at Francois Baud sports as they have nice boot heaters and excellent ski hire stock.

But mostly, my boots live on the end of a cable connecting them to their heaters.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cat-tracks? Is 700m such a long distance?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello, Thanks for the replys.

I asked the tourist office and they did confirm that there is no lockers. Unfortunately the shops that have deposit rooms are for customer only so no good for people whom have there own gear.

I don't leave my boots in the lockers overnight I would carry the boots back, just like to leave trainers in the lockers whilst i go skiing. The walk not to bad, its a good warm up but the grips on my ski boots wear down and there not replaceable. I've never seen the cat-tracks before, they look good, will def look into getting some - cheers
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A rucksack perhaps?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy