Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Chile

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have just posted some photos in snow media zone to encourage more people to visit this wonderful country. The only expensive part of the trip is the airfare so save your airmiles (but try to avoid Iberia)! All the major international teams were training in the Three Valleys and the South America Masters Cup was very well subscribed but sadly no British entrants.

The Flying Kilometre world record on a mountain bike was broken at La Parva on 11 September by Austrian Markus Stockl who reached 210.41 kms. A piste had been specially prepared for him and he was filmed from a helicopter. Here's the video

The pistes were virtually empty and I never saw a queue of more than 4 skiers and that was only at link points. Piste maintenance is excellent and the spring skiing conditions were memorable. The local firewater, Pisco, went down a treat - it costs under £1 a bottle in the local supermarket.

If you need a ski-fix in the summer, go to Chile!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skilegs wrote:

The pistes were virtually empty and I never saw a queue of more than 4 skiers and that was only at link points. Piste maintenance is excellent and the spring skiing conditions were memorable. The local firewater, Pisco, went down a treat - it costs under £1 a bottle in the local supermarket.

If you need a ski-fix in the summer, go to Chile!

Sounds a lot of fun - I must go there sometime. Is in-bounds off-piste avie-safe a al north America or not, a la Europe?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skilegs wrote:
Have just posted some photos in snow media zone to encourage more people to visit this wonderful country.

Please Dont Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy