Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Caudwell Xtreme Everest

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Caudwell Xtreme Everest
I am surprised no one here has mentioned this before, but a search of the site for Caudwell gets nothing.
(Cauldwell, a common mis-spelling, gets 2 posts: both referring to Phones4U)
There have been a number of snowheads threads on aspects of Mountain Sickness and the problems of coping with low blood oxygen levels (ref 1, ref 2, ref 3).
Well this lot really know all about it.
I recommend the 2 radio programs, still available on Listen Again
But for a real treat (I'm sure it will be a treat) then watch the two Horizon programmes: this Sunday (23rd) and next Sunday (30th) on BBC 2 at 8pm.

Or if you want to be a real expert then come along to Birkbeck, University of London on Monday 1st October for "Lessons Learnt from Life at the Limits".

(If anyone does decide to come along, please contact me so we can meet up for a pint and a packet or peanuts)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Two mates were on that trip.

Roger McMorrow and Nigel Hart. Two tops boys from Belfast.

Look them up, 'cos they'll be definitely be up for several pints.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy