Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Predictions on first snowfall this season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Red Leon, of course not, it is far too early for it to last for long, but it's good to dream.................... Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snow due tomorrow night, to 1300m

damm damm damm damm, not yet toooooo early, will spoil all my remaining veg in garden! better go dig Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowangel., I'm sorry, but if its going to snow - STUFF YOUR GARDEN Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Woohoo!!

http://www.laax.com/en/mountain/today/webcams.html

As of 9am this morning there is a sprinking of snow in Falera and Laax!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Tignes webcams show a sprinkling of snow down to about 2200m this morning, hopefully with more to come. Hopefully this is good news for those snowHeads heading to the Grand Motte for some pre-season skiing.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boris, sorry but it is too early for any snow to make any significance to the winter season. This snow will come and it will melt. the iso level is due to go up again on saturday.

while all you lot care about is your ski holidays some of us live our lives here and quite frankly snow in september is just a pain in the **** it would be far better if it didn't snow, just got gradually colder then dumped the hell out of late october and early november, when there might be a chance of it staying.

there are also other considerations to snow this early and how it will form a week snowpack for the later season snow to form on thus creating a greater risk of avalanch. When you consider that yesterday we were all sitting out in the sun in tee shirts and shorts, yes you read that right, the ground is tooo warm to start making a good snowpack.

anyway i'll think of you all stuck in the uk while we play in the snow, however breif it maybe. Garden now dug, tomatoes covered, wind picking up, cloud cover increasing the smell of snow is in the air so.....................

let it snow Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy