Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vist. The new la Rosière...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hedley wrote:
spyderjon, said

Quote:

And B5's still do rock.

I Still agree you there Jon.Although I still think with skis it is a case of the emperors new clothes.But if it aint broke dont fix it.
Just out of interest how do this years B5's compare? Any one tried them out yet?Or are they just perceived 'OldHat' now??Have they just changed the top sheet and left them alone?

Yes hedley, M:B5 is unchanged again for 07/08 except for the graphic & they're calling it the M:B5i for the 'integrated B5' construction. The M11:B5, now called the M11:B5c for the 'connected B5' construction has been beefed up a tad to lessen the gap between it & the M:B5.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
spyderjon, how much better do you think the B5s would work if they had VIST bindings? wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
parlor, I've got a pair of 143 scouts with 19mm risers waiting for you as requested mate. I know thats what you like. Short, stiff and high Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyderjon, Nuff said!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy