Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snow and rock Wednesday windows - Goggles this week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone else sign up for this?

http://www.snowandrock.com/wednesdaywindow

Potentially a decent way to pick up bits n bobs at discounted prices...

The Wednesday Window is your regular view to amazingly good offers, available exclusively on-line, for a limited time, while stocks last. Get in quick and grab yourself a bargain before the clock counts down and the Wednesday Window closes!

The Window opens at 8.30am on selected Wednesdays, and will remain open for 24 hours. The featured product will only be available at the low Wednesday Window price for this period, so these will be true once only offers.

This week at Snow and Rock we're offering a tasty triple again for our Wednesday Window. We're giving you the opportunity to grab some fantastic deals on some great goggles, all with a whopping 55% discount!

The exceptional performance Bolle Scream goggle has sleek styling and lots of technical features. A dual vented spherical lens gives distortion free optics and Bolle's equaliser system prevents fogging. Dual layer face foam and the unique helmet compatible strap system, provides a precise and insulating fit with or without a helmet.

Adidas combine superb mountain performance with urban chic style to make the Yodai one of the most desirable goggles on the market. The Yodai goggle's spheric vision advantage lenses give superior 240 degree vision and integral frame ventilation prevents fogging. Dual density face foam gives a close and comfortable fit and a clip buckle allows easy fitting over a helmet. Optical inserts are available for prescription eyewear users and interchangeable lenses allow complete versatility.

The high performance Spy Soldier goggle is fine tuned for a perfect fit and is loaded with features to combat the worst conditions. The Soldier goggle's big screen 6-base ARC spherical dual lenses have a wide range of vision with precise optics and the patented Scoop Ventilation System eliminates fogging. The articulated hinge system provides a comfortable fit with or without a helmet and ergonomic face foam with Dri-force fleece contours to the face for comfort and performance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one kitenski, thanks for the tip. I need some new goggles so I'll get the plastic ready for Wednesday! snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The yodai is already at a 50% discount (to their full price) on the SR web site now.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just in case you're the type bothered by this, it's clearance stock from last year - probably of very little relevance in the case of goggles, but thought I'd mention it just for the sake of it.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wish Snow and Rock would indicate the size of goggles like Bargain Boards do. Most are too big for my small face Sad .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy