Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne press pack

Poster: A snowHead
The 2007/2008 La Plagne press pack is available for download (in English) here

http://www.presse-laplagne.com/info.php?id=841

(If you like stats page 19 is the one for you Very Happy )
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boredsurfin wrote:
The 2007/2008 La Plagne press pack is available for download (in English) here

http://www.presse-laplagne.com/info.php?id=841

(If you like stats page 19 is the one for you Very Happy )

Thanks. They have even done an English version. Unlike them to acknowledge our existence Puzzled snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gwaelod, Check out the stat's page UK 40% all 'foreign' visitors. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Had to smile when I read in the pack that Montalbert used to be inhabited by "gnomes, fairies and trolls". Does that explain some posts on snowHeads...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin,

There is only one stat that matters. Bottom right page 7

46.1% of people using the Vanoise Express are travelling from Les Arcs to La Plagne and 53.9% are leaving La Plagne to go to Les Arcs

Why do more people leave La Plagne to go to Les Arcs than the other way. I wonder Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
gwaelod, Laughing I wondered how long it would take you to spot that one Laughing
The cumulative snowfall stats season to season are of course much more interesting wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
2006/2007 wasn't that bad after all
Laughing

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sun 16-09-07 16:27; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, Telemark of interest to you I think......
http://www.presse-laplagne.com/info.php?id=842
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boredsurfin wrote:
rob@rar, Telemark of interest to you I think......
http://www.presse-laplagne.com/info.php?id=842

Yeah, I spotted that. Might have a my work cut out if I'm going to reach the standard for entry... Wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
gwaelod,
Quote:

Of course La Plage does have exceptional snow cover wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin wrote:
gwaelod,
Quote:

Of course La Plage does have exceptional snow cover wink

snowHead snowHead Why so many want to go to Les Arcs then Puzzled Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Better snow perhaps?

Only joking the whole area is amazing. The Vanoise makes the area. Gives such huge options. snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gwaelod, but the one way traffic is an interesting point, I wonder what the reson is?

BTW I have tried the Les Arcs presse office but their stuff is all in French Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I just think of the two resorts as one big area now. I had a pass for Paradiski last season, so didn't feel as if I was travelling to another resort when I popped across the Vanoise Express. Although having also spent a fair amount of time skiing Espace Killy last year I also felt 'at home' there as well (a couple of days free skiing there with the Paradiski pass, then a big discount on any subsequent passes).
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin wrote:
gwaelod, but the one way traffic is an interesting point, I wonder what the reson is?

More people in Montchavin and Les Coches and with easy access to Vanoise they use it? We have stayed 2 years in Monthchavin and often went straight ot Vanoise in the morning as it was easy Puzzled
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
gwaelod wrote:
boredsurfin wrote:

More people in Montchavin and Les Coches and with easy access to Vanoise they use it? We have stayed 2 years in Monthchavin and often went straight ot Vanoise in the morning as it was easy Puzzled

Might just be because there are more skiers in La Plagne? If the same proportion of visitors in each resort decided to head across the to the other side that would mean more people heading from La Plagne to Les Arcs.
ski holidays
rob@rar wrote:
gwaelod wrote:
boredsurfin wrote:

Might just be because there are more skiers in La Plagne? If the same proportion of visitors in each resort decided to head across the to the other side that would mean more people heading from La Plagne to Les Arcs.

Who asked you to use logic and common sense to answer a question Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
gwaelod, Very Happy
snow report
gwaelod wrote:

46.1% of people using the Vanoise Express are travelling from Les Arcs to La Plagne and 53.9% are leaving La Plagne to go to Les Arcs

I like the idea that over the course of the season there was a build up of people stuck in the les Arcs domain unable to find their way home.
snow report
rob@rar wrote:
Had to smile when I read in the pack that Montalbert used to be inhabited by "gnomes, fairies and trolls". Does that explain some posts on snowHeads...

Where abouts I can't find it
snow report
redrunmarcus, .. that's because the "gnomes, faries and trolls" are invisible ... Toofy Grin
snow report
BernardC, This one was spotted at the Maison - Montalbert enjoying the August sunshine Laughing
snow conditions
boredsurfin, .... face seems familiar ... Toofy Grin but he appears to have split himself ......
ski holidays
BernardC, Like most Troll's ......split personality Toofy Grin Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy