Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norfolk Dry Slope

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, I sent the guys an email but not heard back yet. Basically what I'm wondering is whether a membership has any other monetary benefit beside the 10% discounts the site advertises. Do i then need to pay for entry then after?

Can i rent skis and ski poles (plan to bring rest of the gear with me)? If so how much?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check out this link for details. You do have to pay £5 for an hour ar the open practice sessions, although they are quite relaxed time wise, and are unlikely to kick you off if you overrun, unless you take liberties I guess.

http://www.norfolkskiclub.com/tariff_membership

This does include the use of their skis and boots
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Timmaah, NSC is a members owned club and as said above the membership gives you access to the club which included a good bar it also has an insurance element included in it, you then pay the above rate per hour. The one thing to mention is that as the club is run as a members club if you volunteer to work boot room/bar/front desk each hour worked entitles you to an hours free skiing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy