Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler - Dec 07

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Very Happy

Hi everyone! (It's been too long since I've had chance to frequent this corner of the web).

Anyway, just wondered if anyone's going to be in Whistler before Christmas this season? I enjoyed meeting up with those snowHeads who were out there last year, and it'd be nice to meet up with some more this season.

I'm flying in on the 10th and will be in Whistler until the 18th (and I am then spending a day in Vancouver before heading back). So, anyone there at the same time who's up for a bit of skiing or drinking?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Simon. We'll be there from Dec 7th until Dec 14th. Not sure what the plans are yet as we're doing the DMSS trip and there's a lot of group skiing included Very Happy We'll also have a 4 year old with jetlag in tow so I doubt there will be too many beers Laughing 84 sleeps to go! Very Happy Where are you staying?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skisimon, there's a very strong possiblility I'll be out there again. Not sure exact dates but I intend getting a season pass and making best use of it I can. Instead of one long trip I may come back and forwards a couple of times.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geetee wrote:
we're doing the DMSS trip

Looking forward to skiing with you. Having taken our daughter to New Zealand when she was 11 months, and to Italy (from the US) for a weekend's skiing last winter (when she was 5), I know what you'll be going through!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Martin Bell, yes, we're looking forward to skiing with you too - as long as you don't go too fast! Laughing Looking forward to being in the Chateau too as we were there for our honeymoon and it was verrry nice.

Our little one is a Whistler veteran and has been there aged -7 months (OK I know she wouldn't appreciate much of it then Very Happy ), 5 months, 16 months, 22 months and 38 months but you know what? The jetlag is getting worse. Last season it took until the 6th night for her to get over it. We'll be about to come home by then! We're sharing a room this time too so I can see a lot of musical beds going on.

I'm thinking we might be a bit mad going for just a week but I'm already excited about the trip and only 84 sleeps to go. Very Happy Very Happy

And if we get a similar start to last season then that would be the icing on the cake.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
geetee, might see you around then as I'm staying in the Fairmont too.

hels_t, I hope you get out there at the same time (although I hate to think how good you must be after another five months of powder skiing Mad ).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I envy all of you Sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skisimon, Yes you might spot us! You'll probably recognise us because we'll be the strung-out looking parents (from lack of sleep because of the musical beds thing - see above) with the small, blonde one who talks AT THE TOP OF HER VOICE. Very Happy Feel free to say hello (or run away, quickly) Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well, potential banana skin overcome! Very Happy With my change in circumstances since booking it was looking like I wouldn't be able to make my holiday because I was supposed to have an exam during that week. The module leader told me to just go anyway as it was only worth 25% of the module. Laughing See you out there then! snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well, in two weeks I'll probably be somewhere over eastern Canada. Madeye-Smiley I can't wait, it's been nearly a year since I was last on skis. I'm certainly planning on making up for last season this year! I guess I'll be seeing some of you soon.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
geetee - do make sure you have a cocktail or two (or even three) for us!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PhillipStanton wrote:

do make sure you have a cocktail or two (or even three) for us!

PhillipStanton, Very Happy will do, but definitely not a Jager Bomb! Bleugh!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Okay, does anyone know any shops in Whistler that sell Volkl skis (preferably not out of town though) as neither S&R or EB don't have what I want in the right size, so will have to buy when I'm out there.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes, most of them!

Can Ski
Snowcovers
Comor
maybe FanatykCo
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy