Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing on the telly

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have just received this
"New Series of World Cup Skiing on 4 New Series of World Cup Skiing on 4

World Cup Skiing, Snowboard, Freestyle and Nordics are back on Channel 4 this coming season with its longest series to date.

Hothouse Productions has won the Channel 4 contract for the sixth successive year. Presented by former British ski team racer and Hothouse Productions Managing Director, Nick Fellows, the new series will once again focus on the Alpine Ski World Cup tour for 20 x 1 hour Sunday morning programmes. The series also includes Alpine World Cup Highlights on Monday, Nordic on Tuesday and a two hour Snowboard and Freestyle programme on Friday nights. Providing a total of 110 hours of winter sports coverage.

Starting on Sunday 18th November 2007 and running until 6th April 2008 the series special guest list reads like the who’s who of skiing. Kristina Koznick, our reporter and former World No.2 will be joined by Martin Bell, Ken Read, Franz Klammer, Bruno Kernen, Kjetil Aamodt and more.

Fellow’s explained “we plan to cover more women’s races than any other season to date as I predict Chemmy Alcott will become the “Lewis Hamilton” of winter sport. Our production team is quite possibly the most experienced and confident in the UK and the result will be dynamic, informative winter sport all season long”

Join the Channel 4 ski team on Sunday 18th November at 8 am. All programmes will be repeated an hour later on Channel 4 + 1"
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

I predict Chemmy Alcott will become the “Lewis Hamilton” of winter sport
Surely it's outside FIS rules to use an 800bhp F1 car on the race piste.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Join the Channel 4 ski team on Sunday 18th November at 8 am. All programmes will be repeated an hour later on Channel 4 + 1

Not expecting or wanting to big an audience are they?
08:00 on a Sunday, someone needs to get out more,or at least understand that some of us already do rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kermit wrote:
Quote:

Join the Channel 4 ski team on Sunday 18th November at 8 am. All programmes will be repeated an hour later on Channel 4 + 1

08:00 on a Sunday, someone needs to get out more,or at least understand that some of us already do rolling eyes

Thank god for devices that can record the telly. I just hope that they don't move the time of the programme around as they did quite often last season. I don't mind setting a regular record slot at 8am each Sunday, but I really don't want to be checking that every week.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar wrote:
kermit wrote:
Quote:

Thank god for devices that can record the telly. I just hope that they don't move the time of the programme around as they did quite often last season. I don't mind setting a regular record slot at 8am each Sunday, but I really don't want to be checking that every week.

Sky+ on series link or similar equipment ,just the job Very Happy

and a fantastic little web site called www.tvgenius.co.uk

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 12-09-07 22:11; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Eurosport had superb coverage, usually live, last year. I hope they have the same again this year.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Renry wrote:
Sky+ on series link or similar equipment ,just the job Very Happy

and a fantastic little web site called www.tvgenius.co.uk

Tivo and Digiguide for me Very Happy Has worked well for years.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy