Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids Winterwear

Poster: A snowHead
first shipment starting in Tchibo next week.

http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/uk/-/GBP/TdUkBrowseCatalog-Start?CategoryName=preview&source=ABE
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks. 3 kids to cloth. Girl 9 and 2 boys 7+5. Costs several arms and legs as they all need new kit this year. Daughter narked as she can't have pink (need to be able to hand down and boys not that keen on the pink colour). So all good value outlets appreciated.

Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Has anyone any previous experience of Tchibo sizing? Son is vertically challenged so not sure what size to order, a lot of ski clothing comes up big.
Thanks for the warning Masque - started linking my turns at my snowboard lesson last night!!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gwaelod, PINK? I know another snowHead whose daughter is exactly the same. I have never seen her in anything else other than pink - on or off the slopes. Skis, boots, hat you name it and it has a hint of pink in there somewhere...................................
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mouth, She needs a pink ski helmet and pink poles so I'am told and.........her new boots are black Toofy Grin But I have to admit her ski's are VERY pink Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ickabodblue, There's an accurate sizing chart on the site . . right hand column when you click on an item
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not that familiar with Tchibo. Will they carry this stock all season or is it just around for a week or two, then another lot comes in?

Good prices, there's some boots that will be great for the boy in the snow but his feet will have grown by January. Dare I risk waiting till then to get the right size??
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ski Tyke, Just for the week till it sells out
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Masque, ta, best go and have a look then.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski Tyke, next week wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Masque, Absolutely Very Happy . Can't wait wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The all-weather boots are a must buy for us every year. They are great value and the best performing boots my kids have ever had. Worth every penny.

Sizing usually pretty accurate but can be a bit tight round the waist for the ample child.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
My sons ski suit has just arrived. Sizing wise it actually comes up small, which is great for me but I wouldn't expect the size 2.5 - 4 to fit any 4year old I know (except my own Very Happy )
Also my kid is normal build, by no means skinny and the waist is rather too generous. Must be made for small fat kids!!!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
http://www.skiwear4less.com They are on tour at moment, in Edinburgh this Sunday, dates on website. I have bought almost every bit of kit my kids have ever worn from them. Tip, if gong to one of their sales, go very early, kids stuff flies out the door. It is sometimes quite competitive. Got my son's Columbia jacket there last year, still fits, but off to find daghter something in pink this weekend.

Yould also try http://www.outdoormania.co.uk/Product.aspx?Product=Dare2Be_Junior_Pro_Club_Jacket&ProductID=490 I just bought the red adult version for me, ordered Tuesday, arrived today (and a camelpak to match Smile )
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Is the skiwear4less roadshow cheaper than in their stores????
snow conditions
No, nbut no postage and chance to try on. Also, if buying skis can get bindings fitted to boots. If you attend roadshow and they run out of something, you can phone and order and if you tell them you wnet to roadshow they waive postage. 'pose you could tell them that anyway.

I have bought all of my skis from them so far(2 pairs, Blizzard Thermogel 180s and Rossignol X Fight 600s and wifes Blizzard XO3s). Cheap and fine for my level of relaxed cruising (most of the time).
ski holidays
I've had loads of kids stuff from skiwear4less in the past, as well as gloves etc for us. NO longer have a shop locally so I'll be watching for their roadshows.
latest report
Forgive me if this is old news but popped into Mountain Warehouse today.

Kids ski pants reduced to clear, many at half price. We got some "Dare 2 Be" nice quality ones for £15.99.

Also, kids gloves and beanie hats are "buy one get one free" and their own brand kids goggles are half price at £12.99.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy