Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski advice; Salomon sl lab v 3v race

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help my choose? Narrowed down to salomon SL Lab or 3V race.

Ski needed for race traning, APM and TT

height 5 foot 4 inches (160CM)
weight 55KG
style finesse rather than power

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
juice, Male or female ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
juice, i think these skis were in the BASI sale...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
juice,

SL lab is the better ski Little Angel Little Angel
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Female,
Are there any downsides to the lab? Apart from price? These will be my first race skis was wondering if the labs might be a bit of a handful.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
juice, I went through a similar process and although a bit bigger than you this thread may help http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=26982&highlight=
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
juice, The SL LAB 155 is a female specific ski.

If you can get deals on Salomon kit a third possibility would be the LAB 155 + Smartrak system. The FIS regulations have changed this season so that J1 boys can use 155cm slalom skis, this ski targets their weight range.

It could be worth contacting Davee Mercer to get his opinion on which LAB variant to buy for your weight.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
juice,

I asked the exact same question about a month ago!! The advice I was given was the SL LAB, but the people who gave the advice have seen me ski. I've also bought it with the APM in mind. I think if you are good enough to be doing the TT, then go for the LAB.

When are you doing the APM? I've just booked in for March in Saas Grund, I think skimottaret is on the same course.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy