Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Daily Mail Ski Mag

Poster: A snowHead
Mine turned up today .. not really had time to read it yet
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mine came yesterday. Mr M didn't want to read it all at once so I did. Spotted the offer for free Ski & Snowboard Show tickets so phoned in and got a free pair!!!

stevew, If you're quick you might get there in time.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marmalade, what's the offer - do you have to prove subscription?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx, i think it was just the first 50 to call in get a pair of tickets
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, If you've got the mag it's on page 25. Call 08705 900 090 and quote code MDMSKI.

Anyone else got through?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Incidentally, also a good gear competition: Salomon are giving away £2500 worth of boots on page 75.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Are the freebie tickerts only for the london show?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
marmalade wrote:
holidayloverxx, If you've got the mag it's on page 25. Call 08705 900 090 and quote code MDMSKI.

Anyone else got through?

Yes indeed Very Happy free tickets are on the way 75p postage and packing to pay (At the moment there is a choice of dates!) Very Happy

Thanks Maramalade Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is the mag worth buying this issue? It's the sort of thing i buy, then am really disappointed with, as the articles get so samey after a couple of issues.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It can get very same-y, but it's better than nothing, and the competitions can be well worth entering (I won a trip to Japser/Lake Louise/Banff a few years ago Laughing )
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
alex_heney, I've won two comps with them in the past, both for gear. One was just goggles, but the other was two sets of fully goretex skiwear, jacket and salopettes for me and the husband Cool . Worth about £600 altogether, so worth the price of the stamp/email/whatever it was I had to do!

Had never won anything before I started getting DMS&S mag. However, the rest of you should not buy as presumably that means I have less chance of winning things again this season!

Happy sliding snowHead
D
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
marmalade, thanks for the heads up on that - have booked for the Friday and will make a weekend of it with the family.

Remember that they usually (or they did last year) have copies of the latest issue of the mag for free when you get into the show - personally I prefer Fall Line but I can't resist a freebie Toofy Grin

Busy week that one for me, will be back from the Atomic Boot camp in Tignes on Wednesday then off to London for the ski show, 'tis a hard life but someone's gotta do it wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
nbt, Yes London Olympia.

roga, boredsurfin, Might see you there!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
^ cool snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Free tickets now seem to have all gone (1.15pm).
ski holidays
rob@rar, bloody internet and Chinese whispers, the moment there's any sort of deal, everyone and their aunt Fanny has heard about in within minutes rolling eyes
latest report
Masque wrote:
rob@rar, bloody internet and Chinese whispers, the moment there's any sort of deal, everyone and their aunt Fanny has heard about in within minutes rolling eyes

Fair point, and I plead guilty Your Honour. Not being a reader of the said magazine I wouldn't have heard of this offer without my snowHead friends, so I can't really complain about missing out...
snow conditions
^^ have to admit I got some free tickets and haven't bought this particular issue although I have bought the odd issue in the past - I do far prefer Fall-Line...

I haven't had the chance to buy it though 'coz I haven't seen it in any newsagents locally and I looked specifically for it (and Fall-Line) today and yesterday.

Anyone seen this or any other ski mag yet in the newsagents or is it only subscription issues that have appeared?
snow report
Just had a browse of this in WHSmiths - the technique/tips section looks great wink , as of course, does the equipment section wink
ski holidays
roga, I bought the DMS&S from WHS in Cheltenham on Monday.
snow conditions
veeeight, wink
latest report
Martin Bell, veeeight, honestly, who puts that tosh together. Amateurs, rank amateurs that's who. wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy