Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Is there enough nightlife for 3 days of drinking?

That is all

Nade snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nadenoodlee, Congratulations on your 6000'th post!
In answer to your question, unless things have changed dramatically since 3 years ago, No!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin wrote:
...unless things have changed dramatically since 3 years ago, No!

Puzzled

Nadenoodlee - enough for me, mate, but I'm a lightweight.

At least eight good bars; two disco type things and many, many restaurants. It seems to keep the locals amused Toofy Grin

Anyways, it's all irrelevant if you start with the Mutzig. 3-4 Mutzigs and you won't remember the evening anyway.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee, if you're talking about your office freebee, is it really an issue, or are you just inspecting the gift horses molers? wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Phil Jordan, We want pubs!! At least 3! Thats one of our top priorities!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Have done a few "lads weekends" there and managed to keep ourselves amused for 3 nights at a stretch. It does mean visiting the same bars more than once but I don't think you'll be bored stupid by the third night. Agree with PhillipStanton, re: the Mutzigs, that stuff is dynamite!!

One good point is that several of the bars/ discos are quite literally stumbling distance apart, albeit at the foot of a staircase! This means minimum VDT wasted travelling and also if the establishement you have walked into is not to your liking you can simply return to the previous one with minimal fuss and effort!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I managed a season of drinking, you'll be fine. Rhodos (Mutzig), Dixies, Cavern then Opera x3 and you'll have no complaints - if you want a bizaare night however, hit Paradis for sure - it's a once in a lifetime experience I promise!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin, matey you are talking p1sh. Although clearly you get bored easily Happy or you're misnomed.

Nadenoodlee, be careful of the "bottom of the staircase". Skiing with a broken ankle can be uncomfortable.

Loads of bars. Assume 8 pints each, 3 nights, 2 bottles of wine means you need 24 bars and 3 restaurants. A quick check on pagesjaunes brings back 109 suitable establishments. I think you'll be fine. Having spent around 700 days there I think there's enough to occupy you for 3...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you everyone- I think we'll be fine with 3 nights there and if anyone complains I'll put them on the Mutzig!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We're booked! We're off- MORZINE AHOY!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nadenoodlee, Brilliant, you'll love it. Where are you staying? If it's Les Airelles, try and get rooms on the back, the town square has noisy yoofs in it ALL night!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hurtle, some lovely big posh chalet www.freedomski.com - the new one! HURRAH!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nadenoodlee, Wow, wish I was coming!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Blimey Shocked , that's a bit different to the accommodation I've sampled in Morzine!! Maybe next year.... rolling eyes

Enjoy!

Agree with DaveC, regarding Paradis. It was a truly surreal experience!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi guys!

Does anyone know roughly how much a season ski pass is in Morzine?

Thanks!!
latest report
lts75, no, but they're sure to have a website which will tell you. And look out for big discounts if you buy in November - many places offer significant savings for buying in advance.
latest report
Thanks Pam!

Will start searching!

Thanks for the heads up!
snow report
pam w wrote:
lts75, no, but they're sure to have a website which will tell you. And look out for big discounts if you buy in November - many places offer significant savings for buying in advance.

I paid £385 for mine or 573e with resident's discount (not sure how much that was though), in peak season (start of feb)
ski holidays
Hi DaveC!

Thanks for that..how does one qualify for a resident's discount?
Embarassed
snow conditions
Be a resident NehNeh

We just took our contracts that our landlord made us sign and blagged it in franglais.
snow report
Ha ha!

Knew it was a rather stupid questio..Duh! Sorry!

Wasnt sure if a season contract would be enough! Cool!

Thanks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy