Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

any1 doing a season in tignes??!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey, im doing a season in tignes after a sick hol their last yr. im going alone although know a few people out there, gonna b a complete bum and would luv to know if any1 else is going out there and where u r staying, i have no idea where im gonna stay yet, but wud luvto here of any cheap shared ccommondation goin??!! Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
smallclaire, welcome to snowHead's.

if you do a search you'll hit lucky. or PM george1, who is doing a season in Tignes, IIRC
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
smallclaire, you might also like to check out www.natives.com
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
smallclaire, ... welcome to snowheads .. snowHead

There are some Tignes residents on here also & I imagine one will be along shortly to give some coalface advice....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Il be there for new year by the looks of things! fancie a dance? Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dave_wick, nice 1 .. c u there! cant wait i wish it woz november now!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Are you all sorted out and ready to go then?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
smallclaire, wheyyy, someone else in tignes!

Currently, there is me and 5 of my close friends going, we did have a bed spare, but another snowhead (spikyhedgehog) already got in there.

I'm going to be bumming the season, lucky me on a 6 month holiday. though at least 4 of the guys I will be with are hoping to find a job.

We will be in le lavachet (sp?) from the 1st of december until my tired legs can take no more skiing.

Im not on here much at the mo due to work so its best to email me, so I'll PM you my email address for if you need anything!

holidayloverxx, I am so glad you remember, always nice to come back and see that whilst I have been working 7 days a week I am not forgotten Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi smallclaire, welcome to snowHead s

holidayloverxx got in before me to say that george_1 will be there for the season.

george_1, what's this about you
Quote:

bumming the season

I thought you had a job fixed up? (See the snowHead s haven't forgotten you!)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nice 1. c u guys out there!!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nick L, I did have a job lined up, but the company that offered me it, (apparently) treat their staff like absolute poo-poo, so I opted for working hard all summer, and saving enough to not have to work. Suits me Smile

You still taking a trip to tignes?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
george_1, when do you go? I am going to the Atomic Boot Camp - will be there 8th/9th/10th Dec Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
holidayloverxx, heading out there on the 1st of december so will be around when your there! I'm sure we will catch you in the apres ski!!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Il be in the fish tank for happy hour everyday between the 30th December and the 5th January
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy