Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Friedrichstafen to St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm looking for information or advice on the best type of transfer to go from Friedrichstafen to St Anton. There will 3 of us travelling on a Saturday, happy to consider taxi, train or bus, returning the following Saturday. Any help greatly received.

Thanks
Bod
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.airportbus.at/finished_v1/index.php

€60 return p/p
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
masmith, I think thats just a winter time service.

BOD, you can get the train from the airport with one or two changes to St Anton, go http://www.bahn.de/ for timetables (fairly frequent)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peter Ross, I know, thought it was fair to assume BOD was travelling in the winter as his post doesn't indicate otherwise Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
masmith, Sorry I see there is an 'a' before the word Saturday! But why would you assume winter when he is posting on a skiing forum and wanting to go to St Anton Smile

Train was about €25 return when I got it last at Easter, that transfer service was not avilable on the days I travelled.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've been on the bus masmith, highlighted. It is timed to coincide with Ryanair flights so downtime at the airport is minimal which is good. You can book your places on line but don't need to pay until you get on the bus which is another plus ploint!

It's a good service which worked well for us.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Peter Ross, where are you heading this year for your ski hols?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rayscoops, No plans yet, thinking about the PSB to kick things off as my new skis are keen for a run out, will have to discuss it with Tammy though. After that no plans yet, too early to make plans especially the poor early winter there was last year! What about yourself.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter Ross, no resorts really decided upon, but I have put a few flights in the system, L2A for a few days before the PSB for the snowboard mondial, a flight to Geneva in mid Dec, a (long weekend) flight to Innsbruck in Feb, all under £100 quid each Very Happy I need to book soemthing for Jan, March and April too wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
3 of you? looks like bus tickets would be 180 Euros, might as well rent a car!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Used the bus last year, good service no complaints. Drove the year before that easy drive and didn't have to pay at our hotel for parking. Never used the car while in resort however with Isghcl round the corner might be worth a day trip.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rayscoops wrote:
a (long weekend) flight to Innsbruck in Feb, all under £100 quid each

which airline is that ?? ... i've not seen one that does good flight times for long weekends to Innsbruck unless you don't mind taking days off work for travelling time (which kind of defeats the point of a long weekend in my book)
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think the new Easyjet service from BRS to Innsbruck does flights suitable for a long weekend.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy