Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ride Society (157) 06/07.

Poster: A snowHead
I am desperately looking for a new Ride Society 157 from last season if anyone know where i can get one let me no please! Im desperate.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does anyone know any reputable stores in the states that would ship it over as a gift?!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
www.sierrasnowboard.com might have one in stock. Can't check, as the site is down at the moment for maintenance
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers bud, il mail them.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A quick google threw up a few links, can't tell what availability or year though!

http://www.s4online.co.uk/acatalog/RIDE_SOCIETY.html

http://www.slidesnowboardstore.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=2192

http://www.thewaterboard.co.uk/2006/shop/catalog/ride-society-p-1217.html
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
dave_wick, I am PM'ing you ! found one !
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks ia ma very temptted by the on on myboards which turns out to be a German site!

Has anyone bouaght anything from

-

http://www.moreboards.com/index.php

Cheers!

Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dave_wick, great site. Think this may have quenched me thirst for yeloow boots - check out the black/yellow option:

http://www.moreboards.com/shop_main.php?wcode=all&sex=&ncode=14510&brand=&base=4099

Bargain at £100 Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I want yellow boots too !!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ive ordered my board but it seems to be a funny set up, they hav nt taken money out of my account and on the order it says something about a time limit i am confused(((

Sad
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dave_wick, Glad you decided to buy them after I trawled the net for them ! I like a challenge - I should be a personal shopper Blush
Have you emailed them? As I mentioned in the PM they have been going since 2003 and the website looks safe so it could just be a 'blip'
Fingers crossed for ya !
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yes thanks Debbi you did a sterling job Very Happy I have na mailed them il leave it a wee while yet i only plucked up the courage yesterday!!!!!! I definately cant get that board in UK so im really really really hoping it arrives!!!!

Ride Alpha bindings is the next purchase!

Woo Hoo
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
dave_wick, I'm rooting for you !
I really wanted a Burton feather for my first board and they were sold out in the UK. I rang almost everyshop. I found one in Austria eventually and ordered from there. Got a real end of season bargain, used it for 2 hols and then got £90 trade in for my next board !! So it was cheaper than hiring a board for 2 hols. Right result Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rayscoops, if you like yellow, check these bad boy bargains out....

http://www.filarinskis.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=221_350_574&products_id=496

dave_wick, top class board. Giev us the low down on it once you've giving it a trashing - at least you now have an excuse to get down a snowdome!!! Smile
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Will do will do.

Anyone want to buy a 158 Santa Cruz Mint condition!)

Will get photos on the go soon!
wink
latest report
Debbi i have to thank you! lol

I am now the proud owner of a 157 Ride Society arrived today!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
dave_wick, enjoy snowHead
snow conditions
dave_wick, lucky person Very Happy

It is a nice feeling when you get a new board ain't it?
ski holidays
It will be even nicer when im tearing down a mountain with it strapped to my feet!
Very Happy
latest report
Specialman wrote:
rayscoops, if you like yellow, check these bad boy bargains out....

http://www.filarinskis.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=221_350_574&products_id=496

dave_wick, top class board. Giev us the low down on it once you've giving it a trashing - at least you now have an excuse to get down a snowdome!!! Smile

They look good, easy to be spotted with those on ....... although you must be able to ride well otherwise you will look like a right muppet Very Happy
snow report
dave_wick, whooooooo hoooooo NEW BOARD !! Congratulations snowHead
I bet youve been pretending on your carpet !! I know I do.... Embarassed
snow report
debbi, keep it clean .... Shocked
ski holidays
rayscoops, Laughing

its all above 'board' i assure you !
latest report
Lol funny you should say that i have been jumping off the couch like an idiot for the past half hour! lol

Happy Days.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy