Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where did you have epic snow last season?

Poster: A snowHead
jayc, A secret's only a secret if you're the only one who knows it...back of Mont Chery well known to anyone who knows what's what round LG wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here (meribel) snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Murdoch wrote:
jayc, A secret's only a secret if you're the only one who knows it...back of Mont Chery well known to anyone who knows what's what round LG wink

I know it very well. Fabulous Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Morzine. had a couple of splendid powder days in March

Me too, plus Avoriaz
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Red Mountain, BC snowHead snowHead
Oops - that was supposed to be a secret Razz
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh, and Whistler wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Morzine (really Avoriaz and beyond) in Feb it snowed for three days then on our last day we got clear skies and thigh deep. Also Val Gardena in March.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm with the Paradiski crew - 3 weeks during supposed 'doom and gloom' (1w Jan, 1 Mar , 1 Apr ) not a day without skiing, you just needed to know where to look - and no, I 'm not telling, as there were very few people there either...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
La Plagne in January and March. Dumped it in biblical proportions when we got there early Jan and in March, we once again had a big dump and then three days of solid snow - visibility was a bit gash but the boarding was sweet as a peach. The powder definitley saved a coccyx or two from the usual bruising!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Arno,

I enjoyed reading that report...........again...........more of the same this time aorund as well would be so groovy..!!

I am surprised BC hasn't reminded us what a blinder he had on the Tuesday.. waist deep and blues skies...!!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Les Menuires in the last week of February ! This photo was taken 72 hours after we arrived (it is our car!)

ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hemsedal, Norway for pretty much all season.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Colorado - early to mid-April... Very Happy

Les Deux Alpes - August Toofy Grin Winter snow in summer rocks!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
CarlT wrote:
Les Menuires in the last week of February ! This photo was taken 72 hours after we arrived (it is our car!)

Great photo.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Val Thorens .... last week of April !!!!!! This is one of our very own snowHead 's

...... there was so much snow he was buried while just stopped to contemplate life's mysteries ....

ski holidays
JT, ... THAT Tuesday snow was SO deep, I couldn't stop to take any photos ... otherwise I would have ended up like the person featured in the above photograph ... Toofy Grin Laughing
snow conditions
...... plus this ....

... which will feature in my Top-10 Days of last season .... when I get a minute or two .. Very Happy
snow report
BernardC,

Top 10....?????????

hmmm ....thinking about it, I only had a couple of days that weren't so great..... so I was also also lucky that is was such a crap season..... Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
St Anton just after New Year
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy