Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school in La Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone any experience of kids ski school in La Tania please? After a bad experience this past season with ESF (my 13 year old has some co-ordination problems) we would like to avoid them if possible, unless anyone has good reports and can recommend a teacher wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not kids per se but friends of ours used Magic in Motion and liked what they saw.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We used Magic In Motion (albeit in Courchevel 1850) a number of times and found that the kids progressed well under their tuition. The classes were limited to 8, and ran on 4 half days and 2 full days. After the first morning they re-arranged the classes to ensure that the kids in each class were of a similar standard.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Used MiM as well but in Meribel, nothing but positive views from our son(6). I Felt they believed that the kids enjoyment was the most important priority rather than focus on passing a test at the end of the week. We Were there for two weeks and my son had three instructors in that time all very good. Highly recomended

After seeing an ESF instructor scream at a little one at the top of the Rohdos gondela I had the ESF stereotype reinforced. I will balance that though with good care from the ESF in La Toussire the year before. From my experience you can get good care from ESF but there is a bigger risk of problems than if you go with an independant
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all - Magic in Motion do seem to have a good reputation for the features we are looking for - smaller classes, English-speaking, focus on enjoyment. Have emailed them and explained the background so will feed back their response. snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy