Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Going to Canada?... flight deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I've been sorting out a trip to Blackcomb/Whistler in January 05 and I thought I'd share some of the things I found.

Flights: Canadian Affair - they manage the Thomas Cook charter so they're a good £80pp cheaper than TC (I paid 5x£375 from TC before I realised :grrr:)
I've not used them before but they're the cheapest and get in at a good time.
Also, if you book on their site you can pick your seats - either paying £25 pp each way for 'extra legroom' bulkhead or wing seats or just £7 to say what seat you want.

Accomodation - After meeting them at the ski show, I've used www.whistlerplatinum.com mail: christine@whistlerplatinum.com - very helpful.

They're not the outright cheapest but I got a nice warm feeling about them. Certainly happy with a double jacuzzi in the master bedroom and a window that looks onto the piste Wink - for about £325 pp per week.

David
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy