Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How would Wengen be for Christmas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

OK, no pool, but it does have a whirlpool, which would probaly suit the requirements of one who has been spoilt rotten by the extremes of luxury I have heard you get on snowHeads bashes

Chris Bish, You have been misled rolling eyes
The bashes you have missed have very basic accomodation rolling eyes normally with a massive hike to the slopes in the morning and are too far away from the apres ski action in the evening so we all drink hot chocolate and go off to bed early Crying or Very sad wink
It's a hard life being a pixie snowHead Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Linds, I can feel a strange extension as if my right leg is being pulled! is it you?

snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Laughing
Just wait till you retire you can leave Bev at home Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Linds, I cannot face the idea of retirement really. I love my work and enjoy teaching. I must be mad as I am still as starry eyed about learning as I was the day I started. And, yes, I do work at a bog-standard comprehensive before anyone asks!

It is only when the ski season kicks in and there are places I want to go that I feel like quitting.

"And at my back I alwais hear
Time's winged chariot, hurrying, near.
The grave's a fine and private place, but none I think do ski there..."

Slight modification of Marvell's poem!

I will get two weeks' skiing this year, and that is more than most. I'm not complaining!

Now Wengen or Zermatt or Saas Fee or ....

snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy