Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dreams - 10 resorts before I kick it ..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Keeping it to places I've never been....

I'd love to try Japan - it sounds brilliant and would be such an interesting cultural experience too...plus I love Japanese food. Mountain noodles! I'd really like to stay at a ryokan with springs - don't know if they have then in the resorts, though you'd think so...
Utah in winter - we had a great time mountain biking there one spring. So beautiful! The drinking thing is a bit weird but never mind.
Kamchatka for the heli drops
Taos because I've been there in summer and it was such a great place - this one may always remain a pipe dream though as they still don't allow boarders.
Lebanon for the food and hospitality
Banff and area because I'd love to back to Canada and try the other side
Hawaii (while it's still possible) just to have done it
Greenland - Not many people have ever tried it - but those i've met who have say it's unbelievable
Les Contamines (very lame this as it is so easily accessible but we never seem to make it there! Still, it's good to have an easy one on the list)
Aviemore, just because it's there
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Agenterre,
I'd stick Fernie B.C. on any list. Bottomless Powder, steep, empty, great food & really nice people.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Everyones must do list has got to include St Anton/Arlberg Region.

IMHO is it simplest the best all round resort, the only down side it's a bit tough for immediates.

Cross the following off my list recently

Chaminox
Le Grave
Zermatt

Still think St Anton is better.

Only three left on my list
Verbier - Only been there on a very bad snow year
Whistler
Jackson Hole

For the price of the above I can go more times to the other great places.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was very lucky to have been given the chance to visit Whilster / Blackcomb when I was young (unfortunately too young to enjoy the nightlife) but skiing through the trees & the powder was something I will never forget.

I've also been to Chamonix but no-one apart from me was at the standard to do vallee blanche (not intentionally blowing my own trumpet) but would like to do that someday.

Iceland looks amazing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy