Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ChaletHotel Moris - Val D'isere - any info?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings all, not posted for a while as my mind has been on other things for the summer, (waiting for it to start mostly Very Happy) but now the warm rain has stopped, thoughts are turning to next season and I just booked the first trip. Going to Val D (again!) with a few mates, couple of beginners and one expert (beginners did their first trip to Pila with me last year and have now caught the bug big time Very Happy ).

Anyhow, we've booked into the Moris courtesy of Mark Warner. I've trawled the previous threads and get the general impression that the bar is lively, but beer is not cheap (but then this is Val D so that's not really a surprise). I just wondered if anyone had stayed in the hotel more recently than 2006 and had any comments?

I picked the place because it's cheap, no single room supplements, and well located ( I half remember the bar and am pretty sure I know where it is) but anyone have any recent experience of the rooms and food?

Thanx in advance, and if anyone else will be in Val D week beginning Jan 27th, maybe we can do the old meet and have a beer thing Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stayed there Dec 04. Rooms basic - some not en-suite. Food excellent; staff excellent too, but that was at the start of the season, whilst they were still enthusiastic. Be warned that the top floor of the building was staff accommodation, so could be noisy if they had all been to Dick's 'til teh small hours.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kenzie, Thanks for that. Yes we have single rooms with shower only (no toilet I believe), don't mind the noise, as we'll probably be making some of it (lads week!) Glad to hear the foods good. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The bar is very popular after skiing and late into the night. They have a live band once a week and it is a real rave. No distance to the slopes either.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy