Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Total Easyjet Incompetence

Poster: A snowHead
TomazH, I have to admit this place would be the poorer without you.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is without doubt, the most entertaining thread in a long time Little Angel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sad thing is it will probably get moderated and edited such that it ceases to be amusing (or ceases to exist all together Crying or Very sad )
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno, or closed completely as it is completely off topic and the originator of the thread probably doesn't care anymore wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
boredsurfin. thanks for pointing it out.

I wonder when I can expect an apology from ise for his accusations/comments.

very well, I apologise wholeheartedly and unreservedly, now will you stop?

maybe you can explain to everyone exactly what I'm apologising for though? Because, quite frankly, I've no idea.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Smokin Joe wrote:

Really? Doesn't look like he's made a donation to the site ..yet!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Agenterre, The whole ethos of snowHeads is that its free to use - donations are entirely up to the individual wink

ise, welcome back.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ise, Welcome back Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ise, no idea who you are, or what your post was all about, but welcome back anyway Smile
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
ise, great rant, no idea how relevant it was to this thread though, but welcome back old bean, whoever you are Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ise, welcome back. I remember you.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Man oh Man. This thread is amazing. The kids off school and posting under their parents names or what Puzzled

If winter don't come soon to occupy people I can see blood on the streets Skullie
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
gwaelod wrote:
Man oh Man. This thread is amazing. The kids off school and posting under their parents names or what Puzzled
Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Arno, well I'm not touching it, I'm having far too much fun Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hurtle wrote:
ise, no idea who you are, or what your post was all about, but welcome back anyway Smile

If you click on ise's sig it leads you to his blog with great photo's which cover's some little known to the UK (and sometimes unknown )skiing in Switzerland.
His own website at http://snowslider.net/ also has some good pics.
latest report
Agenterre, ignore Smokin Joe, that was a good one Wink
latest report
So...

What was the question?
latest report
David Murdoch,

Quote:
The Schleswig-Holstein question is so complicated, only three men in Europe have ever understood it. One was Prince Albert, who is dead. The second was a German professor who became mad. I am the third and I have forgotten all about it.

Lord Palmerston
ski holidays
Agenterre wrote:
Smokin Joe wrote:

Really? Doesn't look like he's made a donation to the site ..yet!

You should be paying me. All of you. Just spent some time setting up a PayPal account to make it easier. Crikey, some cheek. Ive spent weeks on dry slopes getting to where I am today and Im not about to just chuck the expertise around for free.
snow report
ise, welcome whoever you are but, please, you live in Switzerland so do you really need to do this form of entertainment?
ski holidays
TomazH wrote:
ise, welcome whoever you are but, please, you live in Switzerland so do you really need to do this form of entertainment?

Lease Ise alone Very Happy His blogs are worth reading. The photos are always top quality.

He lives in Switzerland (ok thats a bit iffy) but he skis all winter and hikes in the summer. Hate the barsteward. snowHead
snow report
TomazH wrote:
Ive spent weeks on dry slopes getting to where I am today and Im not about to just chuck the expertise around for free.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Clearly an expert then - should be just about ready to ski Everest! Wink

(that is the roof of the local double-glazing emporium rather than any more major deformation of the Earth's surface)
snow report
GrahamN, Im training to do the West Face of Spudulike first.
snow conditions
...and I don't believe anyone's Telemarked from the summit of K(FC)2 yet either!
latest report
Getting back on topic, I notice this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6923530.stm

Hopefully this will badly affect many Snotheads and we can have some formation whingeing.
snow conditions
oh, and I dont work for Ryanair or the BBC
ski holidays
TomazH, interesting, as long as the b@stards don't cancel my flight out of there in 2 weeks time.

ps - thank you for coming out from under your bridge to give that useful and timely information wink
ski holidays
How on earth did I not pick on this thread until tonight? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The eyes need checking! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kruisler, good, innit?
snow conditions
a bit like watching lemmings, seized by some primitive group hysteria, prompted by an trivial incident they all forgot long ago, maybe about to go over the edge.
ski holidays
How would one go about getting invited to all the bashes? Me and my best friend, Psycho, are interested. Where possible we will fly Newcastle-Geneva on the fabulously incompetent Easyjet (just to keep the subject matter in here somewhere) and we will require expert boot fitting, a half-price pair of Elan skis each, some old hat ski instruction and the use of a well-appointed Snothead-owned apartment. Cant wait to meet all of you in the flesh and impart some of my experience and eastern European charm.
snow conditions
TomazH, There were a few Eastern European Snowheads at the last EoSB. They were all lovely people, and some were chuffin good skiers.
latest report
And there was an Easyjet employee too wink
snow conditions
TomazH, odd thing is, I've never been tempted to go on a bash, but something tells me that you could, just possibly, be rather good company. I guess I must be a masochistic knobhead. Or perhaps it's just that I too am of eastern European origin - but I'm neither a lovely person nor a chuffin good skier. (All you have to do is sign up, I think.)
ski holidays
TomazH wrote:
my best friend, Psycho

Would that be the well-known snowHead Psycho L. Profile?
ski holidays
TomazH, the bashes are free to all who wish to attend.
latest report
Kramer, Well that should save me a few bob next season Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Free eh! that's very tempting Very Happy Can't think why nobody has ment ioned that before. But it has to be said Kramer, is such a nice generous person wink
snow report
ise, hope we see more of you again in snowheads.
ski holidays
Eeee.. that were fab. I've not logged in for weeks and I come back to a lovely 7-page post of collective snowHead lunacy Smile And here's a snow-related link to prove that I'm allowed to post here Wink http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/columnists/article2176151.ece

(Better get back to work now though.)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy