Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Total Easyjet Incompetence

Poster: A snowHead
TomazH wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, idiots, [blah blah blah] none of you know anything about or can talk about matters of SNOW....

Not sure if you've noticed but it's summer. Now I know this is difficult. But it snows IN THE WINTER.

Oh, and if you're going to post pictures can you please make sure they have SNOW in them. That browny/green stuff... that's *grass*. (Actually, rather glad we can't see up WTFH's nose or things may get confusing).

TomazH wrote:
I know more about snow than you lot know about snot so please dont drive me away and i will prove my usefulness.

See, more green/white confusion.
OK, then, quick quiz. How many types of snow are there?

Anyhow TomazH, Welcome fellow knobhead Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lbt wrote:

OK, then, quick quiz. How many types of snow are there?
(Actually, rather glad we can't see up WTFH's nose or things may get confusing).

What are you implying? Laughing

There are three types...
Cocaine hydrochloride
'Freebase' cocaine
'Crack' cocaine

..and you won't find any of them up my nose.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
boredsurfin, AutoDesk, please! AutoCAD is the software.

I presume you've posted all this yourself in the interests of continuing this bitter little vendetta you're running. Apparently you are not content with bullying and abusing me to stop posting on this web site and have to continue this barrage of abuse at every opportunity you have.

Repeatedly dragging my employer into this is the very worst kind of Internet Bullying and stalking.

Please stop, I submit, I give in, I surrender, you're clearly the better and bigger man. Neither me nor MySnowSports represents any threat to you, neither PG nor myself post any comment at all about you here, on MSS or any other website. I presume you post this hoping that either PG or myself read it and are offended, I'd suggest you take a little moment and reflect what that says about you.

Please, please stop, it ought to be beneath you. I do not post on Snowheads and I agree not to while it causes you so much anxiety, I have plenty of other things in my life and you clearly need the affirmation of posting here. You win, you've scent marked this territory, you're the biggest dog in town, please, please stop abusing me at every turn.

This isn't a another flame war, I'm asking you as a member of the human race to just stop, I'm not going to post here if it offends you, there's no need for you to carry on.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I neither know what this thread degenerated into, nor which troll is responsible, but I agree with ise, it is all getting a bit personal methinks....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OI...mods...someone's hacked the site! There's no way that was posted by ise. Textual analysis reveals inconsistencies in every line. I very much doubt that the words "submit" and "surrender" exist in his dictionary/spellchecker. And that post used up at least 2 years' ration of "please".

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(And in the highly unlikely event it is you....welcome back)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
ise You could try a pen and paper instead of CAD software. Very relaxing.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow and I wanted it to be all about me me me
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wear The Fox Hat, don't you start accusing me of accusing you of being a drug crazed hippie!!!! I never said that! And I was talking about grass, not snow. Anyhow, I thought you were back in the UK? So where were you at the weekend eh? That's what we'd like to know Wink Did customs stop you then?

(Just trying to get the tone right for the thread - let me know if I've missed the bar. Did the smiley let it down. So confusing...)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
All, what is this forum of which ise speaketh. Would I be more welcome there?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ise, Shocked, Welcome back to posting! As the originator of the autodesk comment, It was a joke! Plesae take it as such and certainly not an attack on your employer, I actually thought you worked for an anti-virus company. Confused

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Tue 31-07-07 11:54; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
TomazH, well, tell us about snow then...

I can just picture everyone around the campfire with TomazH ready to start...

The crackle of the fire; the glow reflecting and sparkling off the snow that Foxy spilt from his little baggy.
"Now, children, in the summertime we get snow by different means and I'm an expert..."

[see, clever use of the "expert" word - that should stoke things up a bit Wink ]
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JT,
Quote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I concur, m'Lud, and have nothing useful to add. In fact, I haven't a clue what's going on really. Embarassed
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ise,I thought autocad was un unscrupulous car mechanic, went right over my head...as per usual.

Oh, and hello Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
boredsurfin. thanks for pointing it out.

I wonder when I can expect an apology from ise for his accusations/comments.
snow report
 brian
brian
boredstirrin, rolling eyes
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, Laughing Laughing

This thread could certainly do with some lightening up. Shocked
snow conditions
brian, That certainly wasn't the intention, it was a joke! Ok not a good one, but a joke nonetheless.
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Wear The Fox Hat, well if you (and your stirrer-in-arms) could go more than 10 mins without yet another gloating choccy buttons etc in joke, you never know. rolling eyes
ski holidays
TomazH, Do you really feel unwelcomed?
ski holidays
lbt, I thought youd never ask. By the way its World Expert if you dont mind.

So, you dig a big hole in the side of the mountain and fill it with water. Lay loads of pipes everywhere and attach to nozzle thingys on sticks. Wait until night time and squirt the water everywhere. Bingo, thats how its made. Some of the pipes must be very high up because you cant see them but snow still falls. See you all on the pistes late August I hope.
latest report
Frosty the Snowman, ah, you must be the forum stalker
snow report
Smokin Joe, bet you never thought your thread would take this turn!
snow report
 brian
brian
laundryman, all part of his cunning master plan I'm sure Toofy Grin
snow conditions
TomazH, get your coat.....you've pulled wink
ski holidays
Just had an email from the wonderful folks at Easyjet (www.easyjet.com) - to celebrate their 150,000,000th customer all flights from Newcastle to Geneva are now free. Hope thats useful.
ski holidays
lbt wrote:
Wear The Fox Hat, don't you start accusing me of accusing you of being a drug crazed hippie!!!! I never said that! And I was talking about grass, not snow. Anyhow, I thought you were back in the UK? So where were you at the weekend eh? That's what we'd like to know Wink Did customs stop you then?

(Just trying to get the tone right for the thread - let me know if I've missed the bar. Did the smiley let it down. So confusing...)

Yeah, the smiley spoiled it.

Wine made it back into the country this weekend. Customs didn't stop me.

Back in the UK and enjoying a holiday after my last contract. 18 months in France was great, and if another contract comes up there, I might well take it. For now, I'll take a few months off unless something unmissable comes up.
ski holidays
laundryman wrote:
Smokin Joe, bet you never thought your thread would take this turn!

Keeping out of it. rolling eyes
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
TomazH, had a look at EJ prices from Newcastle earlier today and to their credit they are now INCLUDING all taxes and charges in the displayed price. hope all other follow soon.
snow report
brian wrote:
Wear The Fox Hat, well if you (and your stirrer-in-arms) could go more than 10 mins without yet another gloating choccy buttons etc in joke, you never know. rolling eyes

Um, when did this become my fault?
snow report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
TomazH, had a look at EJ prices from Newcastle earlier today and to their credit they are now INCLUDING all taxes and charges in the displayed price. hope all other follow soon.

I was hearing on EuroNews last week that the EU are hoping to put that into law. It will be good if they do.
snow report
TomazH, main cause of degenerating threads: playing the player. Fairly mild but Mason Airways? Was it such a surprise he'd take it personally? Or are you after acrimony? Some here almost exclusively post on other posters (esp if in a tiff) rather than the subject - drawn like moths to a flame wink. It'll always get people's backs up. On a separate note, bigger personalities than you have tried to rule and fallen here. Different reason - arrogance, dimissiveness, rudeness. Now, I strongly suspect you know all this, but I'm intrigued to know what you may be able to contribute (there's a challenge for you), and you won't get much of a crack at it if you don't tone down and get along. Like I said before, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead.
snow conditions
Anyone here ever flown Knobhead Airways?
ski holidays
slikedges, at this moment in time I am talking with my adviser in Nice about setting up an airline. I am also in talks with a Northern Ireland Snowhead pilot. Laughing
ski holidays
TomazH wrote:
Anyone here ever flown Knobhead Airways?

They always come too early for me - I'm a late riser.
latest report
Smokin Joe, it still amazes me your advisor can put Nice on his letterheads. Could anything be further from the truth Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Someday I may understand this thread but I am not banking on it Puzzled
snow conditions
T Bar, its basically about bad customer service and peoples views on CS, money, computers, snow knowledge, etc etc.
snow report
Smokin Joe, yes and luckily theres a world expert on all these things on hand to help out
snow conditions
Smokin Joe, wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy