Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 21 Oct - 24 Oct £99

Poster: A snowHead
I followed up on CEM's post in Equipment about an Atomic Boot Camp. http://www.atomicbootcamp.co.uk/

I've booked six places so far. there are 4 others confirmed also at present. That leaves 32 places in the Hotel for that date. Other dates are available of course. £99 for 3 days full board hotel, transfers from Geneva, lift pass and use of Atomic boots & skis. BARGAIN!!! Easyjet flights are about £59 return.

Who fancies coming along also? It doesn't get cheaper than this. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Spyderman, can't do the midweek unfortunately Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The early/mid December dates would give a fair chance of proper snow and skiing down to the village. But I'm in the Alps till end October anyway, thinking of tagging on 3 days in Tignes, early November, but would drive down there rather than use the Geneva transfer. Sounds too good to miss. What's the catch?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, you might end up buying atomic boots NehNeh
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, I doubt it, I bought new boots at the beginning of last season, and they're fine. We'd take our own stuff, but I'd enjoy trying out some different skis at zero cost and be perfectly happy to try some boots too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, I spoke to them about using my own boots, they have no problem with that, but I thought it would be a good idea out of courtesy to try them at least.
I taken 8 places now Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is great, how do you go about booking it? Do you just give them a call on the hotline number on the link. I love Tignes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hope you get better conditions that I did at the start of this past season. Late November was rubbish.

But for 99 quid I suppose you can't go wrong.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Very tempted for an early - mid Dec. trip. Anyone want to car share from GVA?

edit: transfers inc. Shocked all for 99£ I'm booking tonight when I sort dates out . . . this is going to be fun.

edit: sod it - 21 -24 Oct it is: book it tonight
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
mjr, Just ring the number and speak to Joanne
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
About to push the button for me and all 3 Zits on Mon 22 - Thurs 25. Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Admin hows my Sour Grapes smiley coming along Sad

Ray Zorro, Have you told them its a snowHead event this time? Twisted Evil
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boredsurfin, yep Laughing - that didn't seem to phase them Wink

All sorted - flights for £41 each so £140 for 3days / nights is an excellent price Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sorted as well, 21st - 24th Very Happy
boredsurfin, you've got almost three months of this Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
samharris, Very Happy excellent - are you hiring a car then?
ski holidays
samharris wrote:

I'm tempted to book just for the pleasure of winding up his lordship Toofy Grin Laughing
ski holidays
Ray Zorro, yes. For anyone else booking these dates, the transfer bus is full. However, we are hiring a car from Geneva and may be sharing. PM me if anyone else wants to car-share. Cost seems to work out about £25 pp so not too bad Very Happy

rob@rar, Laughing
latest report
Ray Zorro, samharris, excellent stuff ! Very Happy

rob@rar, Toofy Grin Laughing
snow report
Hmm, Val D'Isere opens 1st Dec, so assuming there is snow will links from Tignes be open then??
snow report
samharris wrote:

Oh no I havent wink I've just realised Embarassed we are in Montalbert that week .... Toofy Grin

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 27-07-07 12:51; edited 1 time in total
snow report
rob@rar wrote:

I'm tempted to book just for the pleasure of winding up his lordship Toofy Grin Laughing

Very Happy Laughing
snow report
samharris wrote:
Ray Zorro, yes. For anyone else booking these dates, the transfer bus is full. However, we are hiring a car from Geneva and may be sharing. PM me if anyone else wants to car-share. Cost seems to work out about £25 pp so not too bad Very Happy

rob@rar, Laughing

I might be interested in car sharing as I would need to make a detour at some point up to Les Arcs to collect/deposit ski kit and clothing. I'll look to see if I can be away from work and I'll try to get in touch.
snow report
trying to persuade my firm to run a corporate ski trip. Oh I'm dreaming of a second trip for the season. Other half can't argue if its work related and I'm forced to go wink
latest report
Booked my flight from Edinburgh to Geneva which arrives at around 12.00 on the 21/10/07. I'm going to hire a car because my flight home leaves on the 24th at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Joanne tells me the transfer to Tignes leaves Geneva at 20.00 but is already fully booked. If anybody needs a lift then let me know.
snow conditions
mjr, Try Masque he's looking for a lift.
ski holidays
OMG I've just gone and booked from 22nd-25th Shocked
Luton 17:55 flight out then the 2110 flight back looks like I'm going skiing Laughing
ski holidays
Linds, Wey Hey Very Happy See you there. Very Happy
snow report
Linds, Who are you flying with? I'm booking flights for the same days and there's no 17:55 flight out or 21:10 back Shocked and what time does the transfer bus leave GVA? 20:00?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Masque, Going from Luton 22nd on 18:35 flight lands Geneva at 21:20, Joanne said that most are coming off this flight for the transfer bus. Back on 25th on 21:50 from Geneva to Luton.
ski holidays
Linds, OK, snap snowHead Flights booked, I've got the last transfer place (fingers x'd), going as billy-no-mates so paying the single room supplement . . . woohoo Twisted Evil . . . Confused Now all I need is for Charlotte or someone who knows L2A to point me to somewhere I can doss economically till the PSB.
snow report
Masque, Superb. Very Happy
ski holidays
CRAP! Just realised I didn't include the sports equipment fee. If I'm going on to the Mondail I'll need to take skis and board etc. . . booger, now I have to throw myself on the tender mercies of Sleazy Jiz customer services Evil or Very Mad
snow report
Masque, D'oh
snow report
Masque,
Quote:

now I have to throw myself on the tender mercies of Sleazy Jiz customer services

Masque, You can just add the equipment in on your original booking
snow report
kitenski wrote:
Hmm, Val D'Isere opens 1st Dec, so assuming there is snow will links from Tignes be open then??

They open the links as soon as both resorts are open & there is enough snow - so generally when the latter happens.
05/06 links opened approx 5th Dec; 06/07 approx 10th Dec.
ski holidays
Toofy Grin I'm in Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Michelle wrote:
Toofy Grin I'm in Toofy Grin

Well, apparently me too!! Toofy Grin
latest report
Nells, wanna share wink
snow report
Michelle wrote:
Nells, wanna share wink

YUP Very Happy
snow conditions
Who's bringing the gin? Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy