Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scotland to Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know its my own fault for living up north but... I was planning on going to Andorra next year but I can't seem to find any of the tour operators who are flying from Scotland.

I know I could fly into Barcelona and hire a car but then I get stung for car hire, snow chains etc... and to be honest I don't fancy the drive.

Have flown in the past from Glasgow to Toulouse and the flight was always busy so it seems a bit strange to drop it completely. Although last time I was there Soldeu appeared to becoming a suburb of Moscow so perhaps they spend more money than us miserly Scots snowHead

Does anyone know of an operator flying from Scotland?

I have checked all the usual suspects Neilson, Inghams, Crystal, Thomson. Thomas Cook.

Thanks for any help
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gogs, welcome to snowHead Would it make it too long a journey to fly eJ to Gatwick, then on to Toulouse? We used Shuttle Direct last year from Tolouse to El Tarter, who we found were great Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.skiactivity.com/ goto Andorra from Scotland....

Though stop moaning about living "up north".
Scotland on the right day is probably just as good as Andorra... Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Where do you live Gogs?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
An alternative approach would be to take the ScotRail Sleeper to London, avoids issues over transporting lots of gear on internal UK flights.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ryan Air go into Reus- then car hire or transfer- cheap as chips!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Gogs, I see you are in Edinburgh, but if you could make it over to Preswick there is a direct Ryanair flight to Reus and all the main car hire companies are there. I thought there was a flight from Edinburgh into Barcelona where there are several buses a day running to Andorra.
I also know that there is a Newcastle sleasyjet flight into Barcelona, your choice.
BTW I pass Reus airport on my way to Soldeu, Andorra 2hr 20min on a good day, but usually 3hr.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you fly to Barcelona you can catch a bus from right outside the terminal to Andorra La Vella then a connection to Soldeu etc.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thomson and Crystal fly from Glasgow on a sunday (early)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Smokin Joe wrote:
Thomson and Crystal fly from Glasgow on a sunday (early)

First Choice also do this flight - would it not be better to drive down to Manchester (we do it from Glasgow all the time).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy