Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tell me your plans for next winter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dec. 15 - 1 week Flachau
Jan. 26 - 1 week Crans (if anyone is travelling from Crans to Wengen on Feb. 2 let me know)
Feb. 2 - 1 week Wengen
Feb. 22 - 9 days Zermatt
Mar. 8 - MSB Wengen
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guvnor, Did you find that Galleon?

I thought not....I'd already nabbed it.

Flight booked and only two weeks of work and one week of loose end tidying before I head west now......hee hee ha ha!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Booked

Jan 26 - 1 Week St Anton with Piste to Powder
Easter - 4 days La Grave with Ski Club

Thinking about a Trip in March.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked:
October 20th to 23rd (does this count as "next season"?) - Atomic Boot Camp in Tignes
December 22nd to 29th (might extend by a couple of days) - Val d'Isere

Planning:
Feb - might do a week in Mammoth again otherwise will head to the Alps
March 21st to 24th - snow willing Nevis for the back corries
April - hopefully a week somewhere...

Coupled with regular practice and work on plastic with the odd trip to Tamworth and maybe a weekend away to see Chill Factore that'll keep me busy for a bit snowHead

January's gonna be a bit of a downer though!

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 4-09-07 20:27; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Christmas to April in eastern Switzerland, based in Flumserberg but will ski all over really. Please feel free to get in touch if your in the East of Switzerland next season Very Happy Counting the minutes until the first click of the bindings.........
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Almost sorted out
Long weekend beginning December Ischgl Austria
1st Week Jan Yllas Finland
Easter week March Soll Austria
2nd Week April Zermatt Switzerland
Long weekend 1st week May Ischgl Austria
Hope to fit weekend Feb at Les Gets France
That should see me through the season. Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If all goes well....

Early December, Val Thorens
Christmas, New Year, 3 Valleys
Jan - weekends La PLagne/Les Arcs, 3V
Feb - Ditto, couple days espace Killy, Valmorel
March - Weekends in 3V
April - ditto
May - Long weekend in ValT

.... IF all goes well
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No idea yet. Anyone know when Chamonix is due to open (subject to snow obviously)?

Mrs IMT is of to San Antonio for a conference around 12/13 Dec, thought it may be a good time to get 3 or 4 days early skiing in or would this be too early?

Ta
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
6 trips in the diary for now. Just got to get some "proper" holidays in as well now wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
november 2007 one day booked at dubai ski
january 2008 one week booked in aspen
febuary 2008 two days planned in sierra nevada
march 2008 still trying to sort lads trip to austria (ischgl or st anton)
april 2008 will have to wait and see what ££££££ is left Smile Smile Smile Smile
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dec 2007 - potential for a few quick days away (subject to workload)
jan 2008 - maybe austria or somewhere late availability
mar 2008 - MSB Wengen
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
** Updated **

Xmas - Austria - Kaprun - now cancelled due to anticipated birth of first grandchild

Jan - France - Meribel

Feb - Austria - small resorts tour - based in Saalbach

Mar - Austria - Kaprun

Apr - TBD - snow dependant
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
**update**
January - Klosters
March - Verbier
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nothing decided...always late booking depending on snow conditions, but in mind:

december --> French Haute Pyrenees or 2alps (in spain we have some days off the first week, it depends where the snow falls...)
January--> 1-2 weeks around looking for pow and freeride so, can be St.Anton, or PDS or a combination of la clusaz-chamonix-grand massif. If the snow is generous in Valais maybe late jan long weekend in Verbier (Or if I find people, 2 weeks in canada (BC) taking advantage of this year LA NIÑA conditions)

February--> pyrenees

March --> 2 weeks in tarentaise, or can be the 1st week in tarentaise and the 2nd in Verbier.

April --> ???

May --> Closing season with a long weekend (1st - 4th; the 1st May is day off in spain) in Val Thorens (or Tignes depending on the conditions)

And the rest of the weekends, christmas and february skiing every weekend in the catalonian pyrenees and andorra, and maybe another long weekend in La Mongie skiing the pic du midi and some good spots in this resort.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jan 5th- feb 8th Les Contamines with occasional away days to other resorts
One week in march - april in Contamine depending on time and snow conditions.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy