Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

fancy trying some boots out????

Poster: A snowHead
Linds, Ray Zorro, Laughing Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Michelle, Toofy Grin I have a cunning plan - change the return flight from the EoSB and go directly to Tignes on the 26th April, returning Monday evening.

Now just to persuade the 'Boss' that it is OK to take another days holiday wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Linds Great group pic. Now I knew you were short, hence the pixie references, but i never realised that you were below knee height Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just a quick word on bootcamp:

Like everyone's already said, what a great package, brilliantly executed! A great time was had by all - good transfers to, from and in-resort, decent accomm, great food, but especially the friendly, helpful, hospitable and likeable staff, the whole trip made even better by good company and lots of the white stuff that we all crave. Steve, Roger and all the team, thanks and we'll be back! snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I can only echo what everyone else has said - a great big thank you to all at Melezes, what a great team! We had a spectacular three days and will certainly be back. A big thanks also to CEM for the heads up and Joanne at Mountainsun for all the help.

What a great start to the season! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

2-5 Dec: Maggi & Marmalade

3-6 Dec: Jo225

4-7 Dec: mac

Only 2 more miserable days in Blighty snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

Did I mention that I'm excited?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Had a wonderful time!!! snowHead

As everyone has said, the hotel staff were lovely, couldn't have been more helpful. And the food was delicious! Thanks to all at Melezes Very Happy Great conditions as well (especially Wednesday - glorious sunshine!) with more runs opening every day - only wish we could have stayed for longer...

Hi, maggi & marmalade, nice to meet you snowHead
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jo225, how were your new boots?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
RachelQ wrote:
Jo225, how were your new boots?

Absolutely great! I'm really happy with them snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Jo225, nice to meet you too snowHead .
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Gutted I never got a chance to go – punctured tyres and knackered Mondeo engines put paid to it!! Maybe next year... Sad
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So, out of interest how many people have ended up buying Atomic boots as a result of testing them over in Tignes?

I have (just fitted by CEM Very Happy ) but I was in the market for a new pair this year anyway - trying them out in Tignes convinced me this was the way to go though Very Happy

Anyone else?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
roga, thought that you were about to proclaim that you'd gone back out Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
^ LOL, was rather tempted a few weeks back but I'm in Val D weekend after next for 9 days so not much point going now Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
roga, Twisted Evil
snow report
Quote:

So, out of interest how many people have ended up buying Atomic boots as a result of testing them over in Tignes?

roga, I didnt try or want to buy any boots but I have just bought a pair of Atomic skis that I tried for 3 days on Boot Camp rolling eyes Laughing
snow conditions
Got back last night from a cracking few days.

For those following the snow reports you will know we were blessed with truly mind blowing conditions but the thing that made it for me was sharing it with good company, slow_eric, holidayloverxx and a couple of other soon to be snowHead

I can't add anymore that has not already been said about the great food and facilities. The staff at the hotel made us all feel right at home (even serving us hot food and beer on arrival at 2:00am), constantly helpfull and good humoured so big thanks to Joanne, Steve and all of the gang - I will be back
snow conditions
Linds wrote:
roga, I didnt try or want to buy any boots but I have just bought a pair of Atomic skis that I tried for 3 days on Boot Camp rolling eyes Laughing

LOL, so another equipment sale for Atomic - just as well for you that you didn't try the boots or you mkight have been tempted by them too Wink

So what skis didja get? Toofy Grin
latest report
wot Hofmeister said. I was on my own so was very pleased that Hofmeister and slow_eric let me ski, eat & drink with them - thanks for that guys.

I've never seen so much snow so after many comedy falls on my burnin' luvs I tried the nomad whiteouts - a whole new experience for me. I couldn't see a thing, but I trusted these skis and only fell over once with them (after taking some good advice on how to ski in powder).
snow report
I'm over at the bootcamp now with my gf and her sister just done our 2nd day-i must say that us too have had a great time,the hotel and staff have been excellent.

On the equipment front the 2 girls have found their boots very comfortable with my gf thinking of buying a pair that shes been trying out,i've just had a lot of pain in mine and just wished i'd brought my own boots out with me(i still get a little bit of pain even with those just not quite so much).
snow report
Atomic_Mick, we must have seen you there Puzzled we left last night. were you the guy handing the lift passes out at the bus stop yesterday?
ski holidays
Quote:

I tried the nomad whiteouts - a whole new experience for me. I couldn't see a thing, but I trusted these skis and only fell over once with them (after taking some good advice on how to ski in powder).

holidayloverxx, So you liked the Whiteouts?
roga, Guess what skis I have just bought Laughing Nomad Whiteouts snowHead
snow report
Linds, I did. I wanted to take them out again on Monday but because of an avalanche closing the road up to Le Lac, and the blizzards we couldn't get up to ski on the last day. So, even though I have the BLs as my main ski, if I get the chance to ski powder again I will definitely rent a pair of fatter skis.

enjoy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy