Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club Med - Villars

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi folks anyone been to one of these in particular the one in Villars. Looking to book next easter hols with wife and then 2.5yr old baby hence the idea of all inc. with child care. price is v. appealing at the moment but does that mean its pretty poor accom. etc. Thanks in advance for any info Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
to trigger happy I've searched on here for club med etc. it seems to get a mixed bag and not many with little kids hence new post.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Friend of mine seems to like it there. He worked there as G.O. and this winter season he went to Villars for a bunch of days to see some friends and ski there (while he had a Jungfrau season pass).

Club Med is designed to take /everything/ from your hands, and the mixed bag I think is mainly exactly that, some like it, some don't. (The club can "live" your holidays quite easily. They tend to be quite french (with all the good and bad frenchyness Little Angel ))
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy