Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Youth Olympic Games gets go ahead from IOC

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One of the most influential decisions made at the 119th International Olympic Committee (IOC) Session in Guatemala City was the approval of the Youth Olympic Games. The first editions will take place in 2010 for the Youth Olympic Summer Games and 2012 for the Youth Olympic Winter Games. The Games will target 1,000 athletes and, for FIS disciplines, the maximum age of competitors will be 16 years old....The sports program will encompass all sports on the program of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, but will have a limited number of events. Proposals to integrate youth-driven disciplines that are not part of the Olympic Games may also be accepted.

See: http://www.olympic.org/uk/news/events/119_session/full_story_uk.asp?id=2239
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/disciplines.html?actu_id_1089=424&actu_page_1089=1
Also see SnowHeads: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=616462#616462
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I believe the children are our our future.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do they plan to hold the youth olympics every two or four years. If every four years then they clearly haven't thought it through as if you were born in the "wrong" year a 12 year old would have to compete against a 16 year old - clearly no contest - particularly in the nordic events.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
According to the link given above to FIS website, the Youth Games will be every second year.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
el Hen,

Cheers

I was clearly having a senior moment as I looked at the links and couldn't see it saying the frequency.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy