Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Instructors - are 90% of them a waste of time ?

Poster: A snowHead
Troll, troll, troll, troll
Troll, troll, troll, troll
Trolls wonderful trolls
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Enjoy the drink ?
Just wait for the hangover Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No.

...some are a waste of space as well. snowHead

(please note: this is meant as humour, and is not a personal attack on any ski instructors who post on here, their friends, or instructors that any poster admires or despises. It is purely humour. Please engage your humour facility, and either laugh, or ignore. If you lack a sense of humour, then please ignore this post.)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, how DARE you POST that? Twisted Evil
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
slikedges, I just didn't want an interruption to the space/time continuum.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No, i think that they provide a service to those who can't work stuff out for themselves.

(please note: this is not meant as humour, and is a personal attack on any ski instructors who post on here, their friends, or instructors that any poster admires or despises. It is not humour. Please engage your humourless facility, and either scream, or take this to heart. If you have a sense of humour, then please ignore this post.)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nope, only 87.83 % of them are.

Studies on the internet have proved this to be true.

If you doubt me, check on snopes, there will not be anything to disprove it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat, VERILY but now WATCH as your RECKLESSNESS causes the RIFT to end ALL rifts, and THE blackest and WORMIEST of holes APPEARS in front OF your eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rungsp, it is a well known fact that 93.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot. wink

I'd say 90% is a tad high in France...... but if you are in switzerland at least 90%
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Instructors I have used through snowHeads have been a 100% good use of time.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nope, all the ones I've used have been 100% worth the money - they've been BASI (or NZ) qualified tho so no Swiss, ESF etc.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I truly think that i am not a waste if time.......!!!! Hello everyone.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
...if time what? Flies? wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think that a good instructor should know their own capabilities and when they are being a waste of time, and not take money from people who they are not able to teach anything to.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
[OT]
iblair, aargh...I was at the Gloucester CN last week but clearly wasn't sufficiently compos mentis to make the (admittedly not very difficult) connection and come and say hello. Sorry! Oh, and gsb was another snowHead there too. Neither of us are coming for the CCs this weekend though.
[/OT]
snow report
I hoped nobody had seen my embarrassing forerunning effort! Note to any racers out there - don't try to get back into racing when you've been coaching for a few years! Laughing
snow conditions
iblair, Laughing Laughing I'm saying nothing! Wink
snow conditions
euangoneskiing wrote:
I truly think that i am not a waste if time.......!!!! Hello everyone.
Waste of space though. Howdy Ginna, hows it hangin' wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy