Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

August holiday needed .... in the sun!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking for last minute/ bargain availability for our family. We will spend 1st (or second) week in Arc 1950 but then would like an alternative week with sun, heat, a pool, about half an hour from a beach and a dishwasher! (So, hardly any special requirements!!!) We have left it late and the search for last week of July and first week of August is not working...... Have tried Chez Nous, France 1 Call, VFB and holidays wanted. Just wondered if any Snowheads had any suggestions ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alun Williams, we enjoyed a week on a boat on the Canal du Midi a few years ago.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Last year, we preceeded Arc 1950 with a week on a fantastic boat cruising the Rhone. The children were not as entertained as they were with mountain bikes in the mountain! In a few years the canal will be the ideal - (with just my wife and I) though the locks should be good fun for the whole family. Years ago, BC (before children) we had a number of good holidays on the canals in the UK, including 1 way cruises which were great because you didn't cover return ground - so all new pubs and restaurants! (but not a lot of sun) I will search Google for Canal du Midi hire. Do you recall where you hired or any other tips regarding hire?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Crown Blue Line do the Canal du Midi and associated waterways, bases at Narbonne and Beziers. Or you could try camping - Canvas Holidays, Eurocamp, Keycamp. (But Canvas have the best tents!)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alun Williams, try Homelidays, Holidaylets, holidaylettings, or Holiday-rentals. There's also French connections. All are private owners, and some of the sites have late deals available.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thank you. I have found a fabulous week in Provence, inland but with a huge pool. 5 Bed and 5 bathrooms - 1300 euros. 2nd week (maybe plus a couple of days) at Arc 1950.
Big problem finding overnight on the way down so far - everything seems full on 27th.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy