Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lardy Mouth Stretching Exercises to maximise 'Tart Swallowing' before Death.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Step 1: Open the garage door, rather, ask someone to open the garage door for you, otherwise you'll be to tired for the next step.
Step 2: Ask the same person to go to your kitchen and get your car keys, oh and, ask them to knock you up a full fry up, no doubt by now you're starving.
Step 3: Ask the said person to reverse your car out and to bring it within an inch of your 'About the House' Wheel chair.
Step 4: Ask said person to transfer you to the back of the car and deliver a cream tea(clotted cream!) it's probably been minutes since your last snack.
Step 5: Ask said person to operate the vehicle whilst you sit in the drivers seat As otherwise you get car sick and wouldn't want to lose any of those prescious calories!
Step 6: Drive thru KFC.
Step 7: Drive thru McD
Step 7: On to M&S
Step 8:Reverse steps 5 and 4 and ask the person to then wheel you around the food hall as you want to see what all the fuss is about Myleen Class givin' it:
" This is not just any block of Lard, it's 'Chased by a lardy, startled free range pig and Sage Lard.'"
Step 9: Buy alot of cake.
Step 10: Get your assistant to wheel you over to the Lingere as you've never touched any before and remove the chosen item from it's coat hanger.
Step 11: Stuff coat hanger in your fat mouth sideways, remove, stuff it in, remove. Repeat this daily until you can fit a dustbin lid in your fat mouths. Toofy Grin

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 7-07-07 9:42; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I read the first word of this title as "Lady" which gives the whole thing a completely different slant Confused
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Its important that Step 4 is with clotted cream

When does the smoking ban come into france?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman, No idea, i'm kinda 'deliberatly ignorant' when it come to current affairs and don't tend to pay too much attention to rules. I'll just go somewhere i can smoke.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
admin, so did I Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy