Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Length of poles...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wow....snowheads still posting in mid summer!

When standing with your poles upside down to get the measurement....should you be wearing ski boots or just socks?

Also....don't just go with the numbers written on the poles...My K2 125s are actually 128cm long so I'm guessing they're probably 50" being from the US. Little Angel
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hellfiresliding,
Quote:

Wow....snowheads still posting in mid summer!

What Summer? Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
comprex wrote:
SnowHot, is that the final word or will you move to shorter poles when you have an upright torso and highly retracted legs on the same bump run?

Front Four are a'waitin'...

Comprex, I really think I'm going to stick with this length. I may decide to have a shot pair and a long pair, but for now I'm going to stay with my 120cm.
I'd have the option of the short pair yet, except I accidentally left the 110's in Vermont. No need to get them back now.

Who's ready to ski!?
I'm sorta enjoying the summer, but the winter is calling my name.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I skate on 157.5cm poles, I classic on 150s on rollers and 145s on snow, my tele poles are adjustable and usually about 115-120 ish for the downhills. My alpine poles were 125cms. I've moved to the shorter poles for teleing as it was suggested it might improve my technique.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy