Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need info on La Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am planning to go to La Tania in February half term.

Have a read a few resort guides and they say that the runs back to the resort aren't suitable for novice skiers. Can anyone give me some advise as we are going in a party of 4, one of whom has only been skiing once before. Just how difficult are the runs back, and are they likely to be manageable by someone who has only ski'd green and blues. Puzzled If they are a bit tricky, is there a gondola alternative?

Also, can anyone recommend good self catering accomodation in La Tania.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wazza, You need www.latania.co.uk everything you need to know and a lot more you dont Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wazza, It should be fine, La tania built a green run back to resort for last season, theres also a nice blue and red run which lead you back. There is also the gondola alternative- but that defeats the object Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I believe they have now built a green route back - the red and blue could be very icy late on.

Gondola was often used by the nervous skiers in our party - and myself a few times after finishing the day with a few beers at the cafe at the top of the gondola.

Nice resort La Tania - would recommend it, easy access to all of 3V
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We took some first week skiers there, they did manage the blue, but they said it was hard (probably not helped by the fact it was +20 with huge lumps and moguls!)

Our kids skied the blue aged 5, the green eventually runs into the blue.

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy