Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discover Whistler 2007 - 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if Whistler are doing their "Discover Whistler" promotion this winter & what the dates would be?
We're intending on going back to Whistler again for our main ski holiday & I was just wondering if anyone knew the dates so that I could arrange flights & accomodation.
Cheers.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shades, try the website?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I find the ski lessons are so crowded on Discover Whistler days that you don't get value for money. I have twice the fun in lessons outside those weeks. I realise it costs more but I think it's worth it. Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
By the way, discover whistler days are:

# Jan 14 - Feb 8, 2008
# April 7-20, 2008

40% off lessons
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowy
Thanks for the dates.
I did look previously on the website but couldn't see anything,must be my old age!

Just got to check out the prices of Veeights Supergroups !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shades wrote:
Just got to check out the prices of Veeights Supergroups !

On discover days do they still put 3 people max in a supergroup? In 2005, they were putting 8 in a group (although some of those classes may have been free, owing to the terrible weather).

Oh and Veeeight tells us he doesn't take any prisoners and takes people to Pakalolo for their warm up lap....well I suppose it's better than Mr Snowy taking us down the Couloir Extreme for a warm up lap last year... Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It was still a maximum three in a supergroup in january this year during the discover whistler days.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm not sure I'd be in Veeights group...I need a nice gentle start to the morning! wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Snowy wrote:
On discover days do they still put 3 people max in a supergroup? In 2005, they were putting 8 in a group (although some of those classes may have been free, owing to the terrible weather).

If you're signed up to Supergroups you will only have 3 in the group, DWD or not. If you're a season passholder and it's DWD and we're really strapped for instructors (because they've re-allocated us to EC or some other department) then we might ask if you wouldn't mind if the group went to 4 instead of 3. We didn't exceed 3 in a group for non-passholders in 06/07.

As for warm up runs, don't worry, only the high level 5's and 6's get pushed that hard! Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Veeeight
I guess I'd be a level 5,but I'm a lazy so & so!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Supergroups start at 9:45. Surely you've already done a warm-up run or two by then anyway? I know I always have! Had a fantastic run down zigzag in virtually untouched powder last time I was there with no-one else around. It was the first time I'd ever managed to ski well in powder as well!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
9:45 is that am?
I'm usually waking up around that time! wink
Would be nice to improve a bit this year though,so I might just drag myself up to Blackcomb a bit earlier!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy