Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Yeeha! Why skiers are so much cooler than borders!

Poster: A snowHead
Well if we all skied like this video we would be - I may give that a miss Toofy Grin

Fantastic skiing -- and soundtrack.. I bet someone's posted this before - but it seemed to good not to share.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Makes me glad I'm a girl - that rail had to hurt!!

It MSP's Yearbook the one with the Distillers 'City of Angels' on the soundtrack?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
WOW snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
That is some of the best footage I have seen since Jamie Pierre's world record cliff leap. The 211ft snowmobile jump, the water skiing and the megajumps at the end are particular highlights.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
would that be a flower border?

And that rail did look a tad painful
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
That last rolling backflip was stunning . . . but it's taken you balance challenged a decade to catch up with us. wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All you've got to do on a rail if you are on a board is get the rail between your feet. On skis it has to be under each foot. And jumping it's too easy to tangle skis Sad .
See you when you finally get back from the long flat bit, though Very Happy (After the drag lift Very Happy)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
loved the glide over water onto a rail, great stuff
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think I'll leave it to the experts/nutters!! Who on earth would want to base-jump?.............sheesh....... Shocked Shocked
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Isn't it all quite old footage - Mike Douglas on the "angel wings" Pocket Rockets?

This year look out for ski bat-suit gliding. You heard it here very second hand.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Tue 19-06-07 21:40; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I can't even do those on ssx-on-tour
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
fatbob, already seen ski bat-suit gliding on video - and it must be an adrenelin rush - but somehow I find this video more fun to watch. Quite prepared to believe it's old footage - but, as I said, I had not seen it before. I love it.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
great video Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fantastic Video. I too loved the long leap into the snowdrift at the end
And the soundtrack - brilliant!
Anyone know who it is?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jonpim, Oasis 'F**king in the bushes'
ski holidays
What an awesome video! I've seen the water / grind before but not the rest...

Another on for the Ski-Vids.com site.

DoA
ski holidays
snowball wrote:
All you've got to do on a rail if you are on a board is get the rail between your feet. On skis it has to be under each foot. And jumping it's too easy to tangle skis Sad .
See you when you finally get back from the long flat bit, though Very Happy (After the drag lift Very Happy)

yeah but what can skiers do on rails really? 50/50 and that's it, maybe 270 on 270 off. Boarding has endless variations on teh rails.

Cool vid though, they must have cut out all the stick dropping.
ski holidays
I've gotta admit, even as a boarder, thats pretty impressive stuff!!! Very Happy
latest report
Thank you geri. The song. The
speech Cool
ski holidays
Jonpim, the speech is very out-of-date now, of course. Smoking a pipe. I guess Oasis owe the guy royalties, though.
snow report
Why are skiers cooler;
is it the clothes, is it the music, the drugs, hairstyles, the shapely equipment, the comfy boots, getting shut of the t bars and drags, the cool lines? oops no, thats why boarders are cooler.......runs for cover.
That base jump was so cool it was insane.
ski holidays
It's an old clip. I've seen it a while back. But still enjoy seeing it again. Thanks, achilles.
snow report
could someone who can, please correct the spelling in the title. Not kool. (I'm just nit picking because I can't watch the video on my very slow French dial up...)
snow conditions

http://youtube.com/v/wujTutaiVog - here's something our oddball designer slung together when faced with a sequence he wanted to see in a moving fashion.
ski holidays
fallliner, saw it in the mag but hard to work out the skill involved, the sequence makes it a bit clearer. Not sure about this pro-skier ethos of we knew it was going to slide but were confident in our management technique & outs - not a great example to set and sooner or later someone will die for a photo op Sad
snow report
i must try the snow-water skiing combination, that looks poo-poo hot
snow report
Vremmi, come to the EoSB, there's a great place to try it, and kiwi1 may even lend you some water skis to do it on. wink
latest report
I'm sure I've seen quite a few of those clips before - Are they from High Society?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
beanie1 wrote:
I'm sure I've seen quite a few of those clips before - Are they from High Society?

Weird! - I never knew Grace Kelly, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and even Louis Armstrong were rad skiers Shocked wink
snow report
Kramer wrote:
Vremmi, come to the EoSB, there's a great place to try it, and kiwi1 may even lend you some water skis to do it on. wink

you've just given me an idea Kramer, I'm going to take my old water skis up to Mt Buller next winter in Oz and try 'em on the snow wink Blush
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy